,Chapter 1 : Reunited

Paris POV
Yumi : p-Paris... Paris! PARIS!!!
Paris : *GASP* huff huff it's just a dream...
Ten years. Ten years and I still can't find her... and now I'm stuck in this antique shop displayed and trapped... If you don't know me here's and explanation I'm paris a dummy I prefer to be called a puppet,now I was made by a man who could make whatever his heart desired. But. There's a twist,things built to entertain and comfort,tortured,things built to protect,destroyed what ever he made became monsters or... perhaps he needed to build a monster it is... then he made me something to rebel but what's the opposite of rebellion? Yes. Absolute obedience now enough about me let's go to the real story.

Day 3679
She's still no where in sight I know that there's no point on finding her I know I can be myself and Rome free and not be incased in a box but there's just this feeling I have and I want to figure out what it is... *ring* oh another costumer entered now let's see who it-
.
.
.
.
Yumi?

Is that really her?
Her red dress...
Her white hair...
Her Violet to red eyes...
It is her...

Shopkeeper : alright come here lil guy.

Wait where am I going I hate it when people touch me but not yumi of course. The next thing I know I'm in yumi's bag a few hours later I heard a door shut and I was on her desk filled with papers scattered al over the table with drawings and books I start to look around and yumi is nowhere in sight her bathroom door opened and she's wearing a Long gray sweater with red sleeves and Long Thigh high red socks with one singular black stripe at the top

 The next thing I know I'm in yumi's bag a few hours later I heard a door shut and I was on her desk filled with papers scattered al over the table with drawings and books I start to look around and yumi is nowhere in sight her bathroom door opene...

It's her it's really her... Yumi Yumi : hehe hello again Paris. Yumi she's here right in front of me after ten years I finally found her.. well she found me. Paris : Y-Yumi *hops of table* *transforms* you look... taller you're not a child anymore... Yumi : hehe yeah. There was a moment of silence,then she spoke again Yumi : you look the same, I-In a good way!!
She stuttered.

Yumi POV
He's here he's actually here after ten lonely years I mean not that lonely I do have my roommates. My first and ever Friend... Paris. I finally found him and I don't know what to say to him * blushes * Paris : yumi quick question where are we? Shoot! I forgot my roommates could come back any second Yumi : were in my dorm room and I think my room mates are coming in here any second so please turn small again Paris: *transforms* ok so where do you want me to hide? Yumi : here in the middle of my Stuffed animals at the shelf there.

Paris POV
When I got on the shelf yumi rushed to find these bunny slippers they were white and had one pink nose on each slipper and a pair of bunny ears of course.

 : *opens door* I'm going to go get my phone from the piano to check if my roommates are coming back to the dorm-Yumi : Ah!And there was a girl with black to purple hair wearing a gray sweater and gray thigh high socks with purple diamonds at the ...

Yumi : Ah!
And there was a girl with black to purple hair wearing a gray sweater and gray thigh high socks with purple diamonds at the knee of the socks. And then I noticed her eyes they are purple with black diamonds as pupils.

 And then I noticed her eyes they are purple with black diamonds as pupils

Yumi : A-Athena why're you back so early?...😖 Athena : my classes ended early so I came back and if your wondering my extra art classes got canceled sooo.... yeah and I know about Paris that he's not just a puppet and I swear I will not tell anyone else.EVER.I never.break.a promise. Yumi : *sighs in relief* wait. How do you know about Paris and me? Athena: that is a question I cannot answer,Now you said you were looking for you're phone right? *unfolds arms* here. Yumi: thank you. Athena: np know go back to getting to know each other because you were separated for ten years or some s**t.OKAY REAL LIFE ME YOU CAN GO TO THIRD PERSON NOW. (Thx)

3rd person view
Okay now and for your info me in this story aka Athena can break fourth wall now let's get to the story.After a few Long hours of talking both of them started to feel tired,Yumi walked to her canopy bed and said good night to Paris.

Authors note

Sooooo what do I think aboot this well.......... its shit. Yup right in the face it's shit. 🙂