the sort walk

i walk alone my hole life and i will still walk alone i dont need any one i dont need frends i dont need famly what i need is to walk alone and thats all i need is to be alone. i keep haveing this drem that im walking a lonely road and it feels like i have only known this road but wthen i get to the end of the road is see...... no it cant be m-mom d-dad no no no n... what ho it was only a drem. i let out a big shi and sit up in my bed wonding what that drem was about. i let out a big gron and flop back in my bed i tren my hend and look at my clok. ahhhhhhhhh im going to be laet for schooli hrrey up and get dress for school and rusht out the door. by the time i get to school it allredy secund pereod i hurry up and got to my class room befor the bell rang i sant in my set as every one was looking at my and after i sat down they all started to wisper.

i let out a big shi and laed my hend on my desk as one of my class maets walk yp to me and sand may chan can i aske a faver pleas ummm....ok what is your faver i sead well i need help with my homeworke so pleas help me she send not my problum. awwww come on your like the smartis girl in school hleps me me .no geees your so cold may chan afetr that i laeyd my hend back on my desk and i fell asleep when i woke up it was after schools i got my stuff and went home.

hi guys im the book wright i hop you guys like my frst book well this is chapter 1 of my book and chater 2 is comeing soon so ill see you guys next time ^.^ bye