SHOPPING

Johnny didn't know what are you doing after your class. Your in the middle of class when your phone suddenly ring.

"May I excuse maam?" And your teacher/prof approved your teacher/prof your excuses.

[Hello! Is this Johnny's Girlfriend? This time is his vacant time. You can talk to him.]

You knew it! Its his secretary. Thankyou God!

[Uhm.. Well.. Okay give him the phone please.]

Your heart beating like a pump. Its fast and you feel excited when you finally can talk him.

[Babe! How are you? Are you not done now to your class? I'm gonna home for 2:30 maybe, I'll catch you up.]

You feel excited! Finally!!! You just know that he can now drive that age.

[Uhm.. I'm done within 3:00]

You feel your world stop when he say this...

[I'll be coming with you to mall, I'm gonna treat you. Get whatever you want. Finish your school first my queen.]

And the line got ended. You were very surprise because of him. You didn't expect that he'll treating you again.

...

"Hey Queen. I bought you Big Mac and of course your favorite! Guess what?" You saw him at the driver's seat. You look so amaze when you saw your favorite SHAWARMA, Turks. "Thankyou Baby? Did you eat your lunch after the recording?" He move now the car from the parking to your school. "Yup. They offered me chipotle but i prefered yours. Let's go?" You shot the shootgun's door.

When you together got to the Mall, you feel excited.

"Hey, y/n you've been reading too much Harry Potter's.. So please buy what you want, books.. I'm treating you, its my time to make you happy." You kissed him before entering the bookshop you've stroll around.

Next up you put him on 
MÁNGO. He buy your items you saw. Next you put him to the Make Up store, your favorite make up store is MAC. He buy all the stuffs you got in the basket. You stroll around until you're done strolling all the stalls in the Mall.

"Its okay na babe? I think you spend too much time, huh?" You put those paper bags behind you. "Best Day every with you Baby Boy."

He surprised you also a Diamond Ring that you never seen your hand in the whole entire life.

~NO HATE SPREAD LOVE♡