Occult Fate(One-Shot)

WARNING: Un-edited. Read at your own risk. Written since 2010 and only changed the names of the character. Bear with me. Teehee. Comments, sweet or violent, are all welcome. - s

~

[Nadine’s POV]

I see him everywhere. Each corner of my world shows a piece of him.

A flash from the past, the hurtful past that almost killed me. Should I be happy with what happened and just live on? I want to, but I think it'll take a very long process.

Words that comes out of my mouth never get sweeter anymore. I want to blame you. You're the only reason why this is happening to me. What should I do? What can I do? Can I bring back the old me you used to know? The one they used to know?

You are the sweet words that lingers my tongue. You are the sugar that coats every word in me.

But what have you done. You have changed and same goes my words. I can't control them anymore. And it's all because of you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The music was booming loudly in my ears. It chorus with my heart beat. Sweat dripping to my neck as I feel the music. 

I startled when someone stopped in front of me. The light stroked your face. I stopped, stared at this beautiful face. Is this love at first sight? Impossible.

But my heart is pumping really hard. 

No. it's just the music.

But it doesn’t chorus with it anymore.

Who is this beautiful stranger in front of me? Why is he looking at me like that?

We danced together. As if his body and mine and the music is ONE.

---

"Here we are." He said as he pulled the hand brake.

His car is pretty gorgeous, a Black Lexus. I'm no fan of cars, but his car is an exemption.

"Well yeah, here we are. I'll be going now." I was about to pull the door handle. He hurried his way out and run to other side to open mine. I watched him in slow motion as he passed on the front of his car. “God, he's really something.” I silently whispered to myself.

I went out. We quietly walked to my house.

"So there’s the doorstep. I should get inside. Thank you for taking me home SAFELY."

"No problem with that. Can I have your number?"

Fast. "Uhm, okay, sure." With that he swiftly inserted his hand in his pocket. I found him old style. Why? I thought he'll pull out his phone, but it's a pen. Then he handed it to me while offering his palm wide open. 

I reached for it. They are so soft. It is way softer than my hand. How could a guys’ hand be softer than a girls’ hand?

"There you have it." he smiled. Again, I got stricken by his beauty. He looked so perfect.

---

"Nadine?" he called out. We are at a park. We've been friends for almost 2 years after the club incident.

"Yes?" he knelt in front of me. I almost fell off the bench with his gesture. 

"What are you doing!?" he just smiled and pulled out something from his back.

"Oh great it's a rose. What's up with this weirdness overflowing?" 

"Will you?" what is he doing? Is he trying to propose or something? "Will you allow me to court you?"