Chapter 2

OMG you are seeing the JANOSKIANS today!!!!!!!! You woke up and started screaming in excitement. You woke up everyone else too. You went downstairs to get breakfast and as soon as you were finished you ran back upstairs and took a shower, brushed your teeth, painted your nails and waxed your legs which really hurt. Then you did your hair in a bun again and straightened the bits that were hanging out. You put on your new outfit that you put together and then put a lot of effort into your makeup; you had max factor eyeliner and mascara on along with foundation, powder, browser, blusher, concealer and bright red lips. You were al ready and the concert wasn't until 7 hours anyway.

Beaus P.O.V

So today we are doing a concert in the U.K. I can't wait till I see them all. This night is going to be so much fun and that is because we barely go to the U.K. but we love their accents. I wish that the whole world was joined together and know one had to travel far because I really hate flying all over the world but I have to because I don't want to disappoint the fans and I don't want them flying across the world to see us, which I doubt would happen anyway. I really love performing though I don't know why but there is an atmosphere going around and you just feel alive and excited I love all our fans though and we all wish we could meet them. I love everyone of our fans but I don't think they know that and it makes me sad that they think I don't love them.

A/N : follow me on twitter : catstevenson__

Follow me on instagram : caitlinstevenson__