bonus #1

•jeongdam special•

yes i am feeding you starving jeongdam shippers but warning : this is cringy af

he clenched his left fist, and hold the object tight in his other hand. the boy was deadly nervous to finally ask his crush out. he looked over to the bouquet of flowers in his hand and blankly stare at the note he had written.

should i write my name or not?

suddenly the bell rang, and he realised that he's running out of time before his crush's class got dismissed. so without writing his name, he placed the bouquet in the latter's locker before locking it back and ran off to the back of the school.

a few minutes later, yedam came out from the classroom with his english books and head straight to his locker.

as he opened the door, a shocked expression plastered on his face. he saw a beautifully arranged bouquet of his favourite flower, gardenia. a small smile appeared on his face as he took the flower out and sniffed the sweet smell of the freshly picked bouquet.

he had a small thought that this is the same person who had been leaving him little notes in his locker right after the school session ended. it all started with,

"you're really cute, you know that?"

"how are you today? you seem quite happy, please smile more often!"

"your smile always make my heart flutter,"

"i hope i have the confidence to face you and tell you how much i adore you, but sadly i'm too shy :( "

"i got you some chocolates, but it melted right before i came to your locker, i'm sorry :( "

"do you have any idea who i am?"

"the weather's been bad nowadays, don't forget to take care of yourself! i don't want you to get sick~"

"you didn't come to school yesterday, i hope you're feeling better,"

"your brother told me you're feeling better than yesterday and it made me so happy! :) "

"hearing your laugh everyday just warms my heart,"

yedam smiled, remembering back all the notes he had received before and he is 100% sure that it is from the same person. he was also sure it's a guy, since he had came out to everyone before he received the notes.

he turned the flower over to see a small note attached to the flower stem and it reads :

i really like you bang yedam,

meet me at the back of the school :)

the latter smiled, feeling butterflies inside his stomach as he reads out the first sentence.

suddenly he had a wild thought. he had been crushing on his brother's friend, jeongin. but this admirer seems to really like him. what would he do? wait for jeongin, or accept this stranger's love?

after giving a thought, he decided to just try and face his admirer first and see how things goes from there.

after locking his locker and grabbing his belongings to bring home, including the bouquet, he head out and went straight to the back of the school.

yedam peaks his head out behind the building, trying to see if he can find his admirer and recognise him before he meets him face to face, but to no luck, the area looks pretty empty.

he frowned, but kept walking until he's in the middle of the area.

maybe he's just not here ye-

"hey,"

yedam's thought got cut as he heard a familiar voice, but he can't seem to recognise who it was.

he turned his head to the source of the voice to see not only his admirer, but it was also the same person that caught his heart.

yang jeongin.

the latter was looking down as if the grass was the most interesting thing right now, as he scratched the back of his neck.

yedam cooed at the boy's behaviour, thinking it was really cute. he smiled softly as he stare at the older.

gathering up his courage, jeongin finally spoke,

"i-i have liked you f-for a while now and i was w-waiting for the moment to tell you but i just got t-too shy since we're really close and i felt like i-if you don't like me that it would just turn a-awkward and i don't want that to h-happe-"

jeongin got cut off by yedam who grabbed a hold of both of his hands in his, making jeongin lift his head to look at the younger.

"you know i like you too, don't you?"

-

aaaand let's end it there shall we huehue just imagine what happened next yourself because i dunno lol

hope you enjoyed the first bonus chapter! i'll try to make more soon (maybe if there's any specific request you guys want who knows huhu)

-love, dee