-5 Mrs Ruffles...

"Ami how was school today "Mum asked looking excited.

"It was good"I replied hoping she won't pester me with questions from different angles.

"Hope you made new friends"she said.

"Yeah I guess"Lucie,Dylan and Louise are my friends I thought to myself and walked to my room hoping she won't ask any more questions.

I walked sluggishly to my bedroom and wasn't surprised when I saw Melissa on my bed.

"Hi"I said exhausted and it was a normal thing to see my best friend on my bed.

"Hey bestie what's wrong "she said obviously noticing my mood.

"Nothing really"I replied keeping my school bag on the bed and falling with it.

"So how is your first day in the school?"
"Any trouble coping up?"she asked with all curiosity.

"Ok! calm down,let me gist you everything that happened today"I stopped and and looked if she still wants me to continue and she gave me the 'go on' eyes so I continued.

  Today we had classes which I enjoyed because I answered the question which no one could answer during biology class.

"During break period,while going to the cafeteria I saw a boy making fun of a girl and treating her like a trash so I confronted him and I got to know he is the schools bad ass and he us coming for revenge and I'm kinda scared right now"I said in conclusion looking at Melissa who looked amused.

"So what's your plan"she said looking at her nails.

"I don't know,that's the main reason you're here to help me right?"I said with pleading eyes.

"Don't give me those eyes,I'll help you but we need a nice plan first"she said and I nodded in agreement.

"So stay away from him and don't interfere with anything that has to do with him,let's see what gonna happen next."

"So do you have any homework"I asked in order to change the talk about Leinado.

"Yeah Mr Elliot gave us a few questions in Calculus but I'm done,so no big deal"she said.

"Ok!good for you" I muttered not knowing what to say next.

"Amanda I'm leaving" Elissa shouted my name,that's when I noticed she has left the room.

"Ok" I said and headed quickly towards the sitting room.
"Bye"we waved at each other and she left.

An hour later.

I jumped on my bed after reading physics,it was fun because I love reading books.

.

Beep..Beep....I heard the sound of my phone, so I opened to see who it was from then I noticed that I had a new message.It was from an unknown number,I clicked on it eagerly to see what the person sent.

Unknown:Hello Amanda:)

What a new start I said to myself wondering who this unknown guy might be,so I replied back in order to be friendly.

Me:Hi.Please do you know me?

I asked noticing he was on line at the moment.

Unknown:Not really.

Me:What do you mean by that.