heaven.

𝐊𝐈𝐌 𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐈 | 6 foot

𝐊𝐈𝐌 𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐈 | 6 foot. capricorn. angelic.

" 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮."

the twenty-one year old angel from above who will most likely bring you to the love you been needing

the twenty-one year old angel from above who will most likely bring you to the love you been needing. he loves to see love stories unfold, so he doesn't really use his arrows to force it too much. he's a very passionate lover and knows so much about love from his own observations, so he will treat you like the prince/princess you are.

he's a college student majoring in the arts. he doesn't know for sure what he really wants to do yet, but he always was interested in graphic design and painting. he takes a lot of psychology courses as well since he really enjoys learning about human nature, so he can know the ins and outs of bettering the world. he also has a part-time job at a cafe, so you may find him there if you end up going to it! he's a people person and loves socializing, so it's a good job for him.

if you date levi, be prepared for lots of honesty, cuddles, kisses, affection, pet names and obviously attention. he's a multi, and at the moment, he doesn't know how many slots he wants to have. Probably somewhere up to five or more if he finds more people he has a liking to. He's very flirty and if he likes you, he will be extra flirty and be very straight-forward. it's just his nature. he /will/ treat everyone equally and won't pick favorites.

As for sex, he's mostly dominant. He has a really soft personality, so he doesn't seem like a dom, but you'll see in bed. He could be known as a switch since he would sub if his lover wanted him too, but he doesn't usually feel subby in general and probably never will. As for kinks, those are a secret, so you'll have to find out. He also probably would be open to one-night stands, so just hit him up.

for some reason, he doesn't like to tell people at first sight that he's an angel, so he tries to keep it a secret, so he can be seen as any other person. It's nothing to be embarrassed about really, but for him, he just wants to keep it lowkey in order to live like everyone else.

Cupid! au.

Multi. 1/?

Literate/Illiterate