v. miscarriage _ t.h

"𝘞𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴

"𝘞𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴."

TRIGGER WARNING

Yesterday, I felt a little bit sick and have been vomiting a lot. I decided to buy a pregnancy test and when I tried it, the results were positive.

And Tom is the father. I was so happy and excited, we have been trying to have a child after we got married.

I kept the test on my bag and decided to surprise my husband on his set, for his new movie. I reached the set and greeted the casts and staff.

"Hello, how did everything go?" They all smiled seeing me. "It went very well, Tom's at his trailer." They already knew I went there for Tom.

"Okay, thanks!" I said and gave them my iconic finger gun. When I got near his trailer, I heard two voices.

"When are you gonna tell her? Can you just plan a divorce already?" The voice sounds like a young female. I knocked on the door of Tom's trailer.

Silence erupted the trailer before Tom decided to open his door. "Oh, hey babe." He said showing his sweet smile. "What you doing here?" He asked and I frowned.

"Don't you wanna see me?" I whined and hugged him, he would always hug me back but this time, he didn't.

"What's wrong?" He looked pissed and irritated. "Look, Y/N." He falls into a serious expression. "I-i think we should get a divorce." He straight up said to my face.

"I'm sorry, wHAT?" I placed my hand over my ear. He looked at me dead serious.

"We should part ways." I couldn't believe this man. "And why should we, huh?" I asked him, unleashing my pissed side. "Oh, is it because you've been spending time with a girl? Huh? Show yourself, bitch!"

I yelled around his trailer, knowing there was a girl hiding somewhere in here.

"Show yourself before I dragged you out of Tom's closet." Tom's eyes began to shake. "W-what do you mean?" He laughs awkwardly. "Stop acting dumb, THOMAS!"

I started to get mad and stomped my way to his closet. My hands aggressively open the closet, revealing a female with just her underwear.

"Wow, you didn't even let her dress up properly. Bet you lost playing hide'n seek when you were young." Tears began to fall down my cheeks.

The girl just sits there, shaking. "What the fuck are you waiting for? Explain!" I yelled.

"Y/N, calm down." Once those words left his precious mouth, I snapped. "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL DO YOU EXPECT FOR ME TO NOT FUCKING CALM DOWN?!"

I heard footsteps and chatter outside the trailer. "Y/N, Tom! What's going on in there!" I hear Zendaya yelling from outside.

"You know what, have fun," I said and dropped the pregnancy test that I wrapped with tissue paper while I was on my way to the set.

I went outside of Tom's trailer finally crying. I saw Zendaya, Robert, Elizabeth, and Evans.

Z tried to talk and comfort me but I just said that I was fine, and I needed space. Tom tried to follow and chase me, but Chris stopped him while Robert scolded him.

I got out of the building and was about to call an Uber. When I started to feel pain in my stomach.

I stared at my pants and show blood dripping down. I gasped and held my mouth, the pain rushed down to my legs which made me lose balance and fall.

People who were walking down the sidewalk saw my situation and panicked. A lady helped me to adjust to the pain. While a man called the ambulance.

Minutes later, the ambulance arrives, immediately carrying me into the vehicle. And at the same time, I got inside the ambulance. The cast just came out from the building.

"I need to go with Y/N!" Tom shouts at Zendaya. "No! Me and Lizzie will go with her." Zendaya pushed Tom and takes Elizabeth with her.

Zendaya holds my hand and tries to calm me down. "Hey, breathe in breathe out." I followed her instructions and thanked her after.

We got to the hospital and while they ran me to the emergency room, I blacked out.

I woked up to the sound of beeping, which actually annoyed me. It sounds like my alarm clock. I groaned and opened my eyes.

"Y/N? You're awake!" I heard Z's voice and I quickly looked at her. "Omg, what happened?" I sat up and groaned in pain. "What the hell?" Z looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"Where's my baby bump? Is my baby okay? Z, answer me. What happened to the baby?" I started to sobbed.

Z looks at me before telling me the most shattering news I have ever heard.

"Y/N, you had- you had a miscarriage."

| part тωσ coming up|