Chapter 62

FP walked upstairs and slowly knocked on the door before he fully opened it. He saw all the girls with Charles sitting on one bed then he saw the looks on their faces. Betty had a hand on Jellybean's back and her eyes were filled with tears, but none of them fell and Wendy was slowly cradling Charles on her arms as she listened to Jellybean's story. "Hey, give the girl a break." FP tried to lighten up the mood as he walked to the other bed and sat down in front of Jellybean. "Here." FP showed Jellybean a bag of ice.

"For what is that?" Betty asked because Jellybean hadn't gotten to that part of the story which meant that Sean and Lilith hitting Jellybean was more than two times thing in only a few days.

"This." Jellybean swallowed before she moved to her bed, the one FP was sitting on and laid back. She slowly lifted her t-shirt up and revealed the bruise.

"Oh my god." Betty gasped as quietly as she could when Wendy stood up with Charles.

"Here." Wendy put Charles on FP's arms before she headed out of the room. She felt sick like she's never felt before so she ran into the bathroom. Betty let FP and Jellybean alone as she went to see if Wendy was ok.

"Wendy?" Betty slowly knocked on the bathroom's door. Going to check on Wendy was a good break from Jellybean's heartbreaking story. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." Wendy said washing her face before she shook her head. She's been feeling like that for a while, but she blamed it on the stress of everything that was going on or food poisoning, but she couldn't ignore it anymore. "Betty, you still there?" Wendy asked after a few seconds and Betty told her that she was. "I need you to go to my room and look on a drawer, the upper one and get me one of those pregnancy tests, without anyone seeing you."

"Why won't you-?" Betty stopped mid sentence because she heard Wendy throwing up again. She let out a sigh and looked around, FP was still in the bedroom and Betty could hear Alice talking on the phone downstairs so she did as told and went to Wendy's bedroom to take the pregnancy test. She knocked again on the bathroom door and Wendy took it mouthing a 'thank you' before Betty turned around and went downstairs to get some snacks for her and Jellybean so they could stay up for the rest of the night and watch some movies.

When Betty finished everything that she would take to the bedroom for herself and Jellybean Alice also hang up her phone and placed it on the counter. "What's with all these?" Alice asked pointing at everything on the table.

"I was thinking that Jellybean and I could have a white night." Betty said with a small smile on her face. She grew to love Jellybean, actually she grew to love everyone in that house and wanted so badly to make Jellybean feel better. "I just can't believe what they did to her." Betty let out a sigh and Alice nodded her head. "She's just a child."

"I know." Alice sighed too. "They were young when they had her, that's probably the main reason they abandoned her, but they should've never come back for this."

"Mom was young when she had me..." Betty looked up at Alice with sparkling eyes because of her tears.

"You miss her don't you?" Alice asked and Betty nodded her head. That's when Alice opened her arms before she wrapped them around Betty. She gently caressed her back. Betty has never really spoke to them about her mom, but it was clearly hard for her. Losing a parent wasn't easy and neither FP or Alice experienced that so all they could do was be there for Betty when she needed a shoulder to cry on. "You can talk to FP about her too. I mean I know you and your mom were close, but they were pretty close back then too for a while."

"Do you think he wants to talk about her?" Betty wasn't sure if she should ask FP or not. She was close to her mom, but she never knew who exactly she was because a lot of the time she was at work trying to make Betty have the best life she possibly could and that's why Betty tried so hard in school.

"I'm sure he will talk to you about her." Alice knew that most of FP's relationships in highschool were flings, but Miranda was something else. She was the first girl FP was really had it didn't work. They looked pretty happy together and he seemed devastated when she left without a word. Alice knew because she was there to wipe his tears, she was in love with him back then, but she didn't say a word, she just helped him through that breakup. "Just tell him."

"I will, but now..." Betty shook her head and wiped away her tears. "I will go and cheer Jellybean up."

"If you need any help or if something happens-"

"You're all here, I know." Betty smiled and Alice patted her back as Betty went upstairs. Alice followed her shortly after because she needed to go to the bathroom. She didn't went in the one that was in her and FP's bedroom, Alice just opened the door to the one in the hall. That's when Wendy stood up from the edge of the bathtub and moved her right hand behind her back as she fast wiled away tears with her left.

"Wendy what are you hiding there?" Alice asked like she'd be talking with a five year old. Wendy pulled her twin sister into the bathroom and closed the door behind her before she showed Alice the positive pregnancy test. "You're pregnant?!" Alice asked and Wendy shushed her as she nodded her head. "Oh my god, this is amazing, we are pregnant at the same time our kids-"

"Amazing? This is amazing?" Wendy asked running her fingers through her hair. That was in many ways, but not amazing for her, at least not then. "Of course to you this is."

"Wendy..." Alice frowned at her sister. She watched Wendy leaning against the sink as she stared at herself in the mirror. Alice stepped behind her and that's when Wendy shifted her look from herself to her sister.

"You have an amazing life-" Wendy started. She knew Alice's life wasn't the perfect life, but she had everything Wendy wanted even though there were some obstacles along the way. "-you have a husband, three kids, a house, a job. And what do I have? A job, that's it."

"Wendy sis-"

"Oh no, don't 'sis' me now." Wendy turned as she took the test from her sister's hand. "I have a boyfriend and I'm supposed to meet his mother who is probably gonna hate me. He knocked me up and we're not married, on top of it he has a daughter. What do you think she'll say? 'Congrats Wendy you have my little sibling inside of you, you can be my new mommy.'?" Wendy rolled her eyes as she wiped away the last tears that fell from her eyes.

"Come it's not as bad-"

"It is-"

"Wendy-"

"Shut up! Ok? Shut up!" Millions of thoughts were running through Wendy's head and she didn't plan on adding to that by listening to Alice when it was far more easier to yell at her. "I don't want your opinion on this or your help. I don't you and I don't need you on this now." With that Wendy left the bathroom and slammed the door behind her.

Alice turned and looked at herself in the mirror. There were a few thoughts she had about that night. There was probably going to be a trial because of the custody of Jellybean their daughter that Lilith and Sean abused, Wendy was pregnant and didn't want anything to do with Alice at that time and then Miranda and FP were in the corner of Alice's mind and she couldn't help, but think what would've happened if she didn't leave.