[1] Will you still be there?

The hoary, modern office room was occupied by people clad in formal attires, each one of them engaging in their own respective tasks. No hassle, no tussle. It was a vivacious calm morning, the building was tranquil. Well, it was serene— the colleagues had no other relation whatsoever with their other peers as they kept themselves busy individually— save for the to and fro talking ongoing between the two males, who seemed to be in their late twenties that were tackling a mass of files. 

"Hurry up," The taller male who had his hand loaded with files hissed as the aforementioned man was busy arraying the rest of the files in order.

"Hold on, Taehyung," he said taking a hold of the files and then walking over to Taehyung.

"Let's go." The two walked ahead but were stymied by another pair of men that seemed to be in a rush to head somewhere.

The young man with brownish hair who had on a grey suit among the newly arrived two grabbed the other two by their shoulders, walking along with him towards the two boys was a slightly shorter auburn haired male who was dressed in a similar suit. "Guys just a second." 

"Come on, Hoseok tag along, we are running late," The raven-haired man snapped and trudged ahead.

"Yeah, Jungkook's right. Just one more second delay and we are fired for sure." Taehyung told and hurried to catch up with Jungkook.

The four men dashed onward the foyer and by the time they came to a halt in front of a translucent door that split a cabin from the main hallway, they were heaving for the breath that they employed for running along the hallway. They nimbly composed themselves to appear more fitting to a significant meeting that was about to commence. Jungkook accessed the room by the door with the other three males in tow.

There at the foremost front end of the table in the center of the conference room, sat a man with glasses and blonde locks swiped off his face to the back revealing his stoic and sharp features. He was clad in a black Armani suit hugging his physique in all the right places. The man was handsome and brisk.

His lightly tan, veiny hands embellished with a golden Rolex by the wrist were drumming the table in a fluid custom when he let out, "Can I know the discernment for my employers' delay?"

The four gentlemen visibly gulped and cleared their throats.

"My apologies, sir actually we were about to arrive soon with the meeting files but Mr. Jung and Mr. Min dallied it by hindering us midway." Taehyung pointed an accusatory finger at them who in return cemented an expression of betrayal on their faces.

The austere male inclined towards the duo.

"Is that right Hoseok?" The man sauntered up to them, towering the two shorter males, making the two swallow hard.

"I...It's not sir. Mr. Kim and Mr. Jeon were already late by the time we met them in the Design and Purchasing Department. We stopped them to follow them, sir, not to delay them..."

Hoseok's rambling got cut off by their boss. "Cut the crap and take a seat. I'm not in the mood for your silly pretenses."

The man pivoted on his heels and proceeded towards his former seat at the end of the table.

He waved them to the other chairs.

The boys sat down in their seats at the rectangular-shaped glass table. There behind the CEO stood one brunette female— with her hair tied back into the most impossibly high ponytail and dressed in a black latex dress that stuck to her skin to show off all of her curvy glory— who was the CEO's secretary. Another two females which Jungkook identified as their stock managers were sitting on either side of the table