Chapter 1- Making it out alive

Talia King POV

The guards bust into solitary and grabbed my right wrist, and jammed a wristband on my wrist, they then hauled me up and carried me to a place I now know as the drop ship, as they was carrying me I stared as the shining silver on my arm, intrigued by the sight of it, I could see my face curled around it distorted but I could make out my features, I wasn't shocked, although I hadn't seen my own appearance since I was three years old, arrested for being a second child, in a way, my mother had me with a guy called Jake Griffin, Clarke Griffins dad.

I was suddenly placed down on a seat and left there, looked around and noticed two people on one side of me, I recognised both of them, I doubt they would recognize me though, Wells Jaha and Clarke Griffin, both with parents who have high ranks on the ark.

Clarke turned to me when she stopped talking to Wells, "You should really do your seatbelt up, When we start moving you will find it very hard to stay in your seat." I glanced at my lap and forced my fingers to clutch the seatbelt buckle and plug, I brought them together but didn't have the strength to do plug them together. Clarke reached out to do it for me, and gave me a small smile, and spoke to me while she did it up for me, "You don't speak much do you? I'm Clarke Griffin."

"Talia King, Where exactly are we going?" I speak as loud as I could, Which wasn't loud at all, as I hadn't used my voice in so long.

Abruptly, the ship jerked forward, and Chancellor Jahas face appeared on the screen in front of us.

A/N The rest of the chapters will be longer, I plan on making them 1000 words per chapter, where as this one is only 302 not including the a/n