⛱ T H I R T Y - F O U R ⛱

⛱ 𝐙𝐚𝐜𝐡 ⛱

Today is my birthday. 18 years old.

It still seems like it was yesterday that the boys and I started the band, at that time I was only 15 years old. I'm so grateful for the life I have.

Well, but today I have to do what I said to Summer.

I'm a man, I'm 18. It's today that I'm going to tell Rose what I feel for her.

I got up, dressed and combed my hair, which took hours as usual. I went towards the kitchen, because I needed a glass of water, and Summer was there cooking, setting the table and dancing with her headphones.

She looked at me and smiled, then she gave me a glass of water.

How did she know?

I grabbed the glass and took a sip.

She took off her headphones and this time in her hands, she had a plate with a heart-shaped cake saying, "Happy Birthday Zach!".

I smile at her.

I can't believe she got up early just to make me a cake and breakfast.

Jack is so lucky to have her as his girlfriend, she's amazing.

"Happy 18th birthday, little brother!" She said with a big smile, a smile that I love to see in her.

"Thank you, big sister!"

She gave me a big hug and I returned it.

I love our hugs.

"I can't believe you're an adult. Nobody's going to believe you're 18! Look at that little face! It looks like a little baby butt."

She squeezed my cheeks and I laughed.

I don't know how she has so much sense of humor after all she's been through.

Yes, she told me about Max. I told her that if she needs someone, I'll always be here.

She gave me the cake and she put the headphones back on but leaving one ear uncovered so she can hear me and go back to the stove to finish the pancakes.

Oh, God! I love her pancakes, actually I love all the food she does, it's always delicious.

My thoughts were interrupted by the boys' footsteps entering the kitchen.

I looked at them and landed the cake on the table.

"Oh, I missed your cooking, Summer!" Corbyn said.

"Aww, thank you! But aren't you guys forgetting something?"

They all looked at me and smirk.

Oh, no...

I took a step back until I hit the wall and saw Jack grabbing the cake and walk to me.

"Jack! Don't you dare throw that cake, because if you do what we have ends."

I looked confused at Summer, she winked at me and I gave her a "thank you" smile.

"What? You're not being serious, right Summer?" Jack asked her worried.

"Yes, I am. I woke up at 5 AM to make that cake, so put the cake on the table."

Jack put the cake on the table, walked to her and put his arms around her waist, she put on a disgust face, but then she laughed and kissed Jack.

They're so in love.

I want Rose and I to be like this.

Summer walked up to me and gave me a hug and then the boys enjoyed the hug too.

"Let's look on the bright side of Zach's 18th birthday... Now we're officially a man band." Jonah said and we all laughed.

"Let's eat, guys!" Summer said.

"Yes!"

We all ate, and it was delicious, as always, but with time passing, the time for me to tell Rose how I feel is getting close.

I'm so nervous.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Summer is an excellent cook...

- Love, Violet♡