Dahlia

(Swearing,because of Ben of course)
Nothing can ever be great.....

"Sorry, I honestly don't want to do this right now." Lucas glared at Ben like there was no tomorrow.
"Ahaha you act like you have a choice!"he laughed sinisterly.
"So funny now let's start! You have a choice, you can do it by yourself since you really like that weakling and you want to protect her,or you can just walk away but I wouldn't since who knows what can happen to her!"

"Just leave her out of this, she didn't do anything wrong." Ben quickly replied. "Of course your stubborn,and cocky as fuck ,oh well this will be fun for me anyway."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Allen's P.O.V

Just need Mia and Liam...

I sighed as I tried to keep myself distracted from thinking of Amanda.
I know she's older than me but only by a few years. I'm turning 12 in Summer,but she's turning 14 in Spring...

"Allen! Where's big sis?"
I snapped out of thought to see Liam and Mia walk up to me
"Oh! I didn't even notice you walk up to me Mia! So sneaky!" I booped her little nose. Wait big sis? She didn't have a sister. "What do you mean by big sis?" I asked only to be answered with a giggle "Your funny Allen, you know who Amanda is !"

"B-but Amanda isn't your sister,do you guys honestly believe that?"

"Yup! She's the bestest sister we will ever have!" Liam shoutet and jumped up and down his blonde hair going up and down. They're only 3 and 4,just because they believe Amanda is their big sister doesn't mean the others do,right?

"Pretty sad you didn't know that Allen, like Liam said,she's the best sister ever." Elena spoke up with a smirk on her lips, mocking me.
"I-uh was just kidding Elena! Ehehe..."

I'm glad I'm the only one going after her,but it's also sad she considers me a sibling....

"S-So you don't mind that our sister is watching these two guys fight??!"
Ethan pointed a shaky finger at a brunette, hazel haired boy,and.....

A-Amanda?????

(Authors note: I hope you didn't mind if I changed from the 3rd p.o.v / the narrator talking,to Allen's p.o.v ,if you didn't mind I hope you enjoyed,if so please say so( or not) ^♡^ ,)