Chapter 1: .exe

Entity303 silently ran through the dark forest, urging his steed to go faster. The pitch-black horse, with a small stripe on her forehead, neighed in response, as the galloped into the night.

The eerie setting made Entity suspicious, and he glanced around to make sure there were no monsters. The moans of the zombies, and clicking of the spiders made him nervous, if he could hear them, they were close.

"Giddyap, girl!" He whispered to the horse, pulling on the reins, and the two of them reached a clearing, where to moon illuminated everything, casting brilliant flashes of moonlight on everything. Entity slowed his horse to a trot, and stood in the bright light of the moon.

"Boo!"

John screamed, his chair almost falling over, inches close to knocking his monitor on the ground. On the screen, zombies were approaching him, and his horse, but he had other things to worry about. Swiveling around, he turned to face Mitch. The boy had lengthy brown hair just shy of his shoulders, dark brown eyes, light brown skin, and a black sweatshirt.

"Ey..." Mitch trailed off, seeing the deadly look on John's face.

"Get TF out of my room, I'm playing Minecraft." John said in a serious tone, only restraining from using a swear word because Sakura was peering around the corner, and she was six.

"But we share this room..." Mitch trailed off.

"Fine, Get TF out of our room, I'm playing Minecraft." John said, this time in a threatening voice. At a click of a button, he could always delete all of Mitch's Minecraft maps.

"Eep!" Mitch jumped, and slowly backed out of the room, "Well um, it's dinner. Go eat?" He shrugged, and ran away, his bare feet echoing as he ran down the stairs.

"Big brother?" The small girl put her hands behind her back sheepishly, as she shuffled into the room, "I-I was wondering if I could borrow another book..." Sakura was a tiny girl, with curly black hair, brown eyes, the only Asian in the house, and was wearing a light pink dress, a Sonic pin on her shirt.

"Oh, um, sure! Done already?" John asked, his eyes softening, as he looked at younger girl.

Sakura nodded, and held out the Cinderella storybook, and John pointed her to the bookshelf, which she walked to, and struggled to reach the top shelf where it was took from.

"Need help?" John asked, getting up, and walking over to her.

She looked away, and slightly pouted. John laughed, and put the book back, "What do you want to read now?"

Sakura scanned the shelves, and landed on a book that caught her eye, "That one." She grabbed it, and pulled.

"Are you sure? It might be a bit hard for you, and plus, it's about Minecraft, don't you like princesses and fairies?" He paused to look at Sakura, "And Sonic... How about-" John got his shirt tugged on.

"I want!" Sakura took the book, and held it in her hands, like a fancy prize.

"Well, if you want, give it back if you don't like it, and I'll get you a new one." John shrugged, and waved her out.

"B-But it's dinnertime..." She blinked, and sure enough, the scent of pasta sauce floated from downstairs, "Don't you wanna come eat? Can you eat with me?"

Truth was, John truly wasn't hungry, but Sakura stared a him, and he was lured by the dangerously cute face.

"Sure..." The little girl grabbed his hand, and was pulled downstairs.

John looked around the spacious hallway, and winced, looking at the tiny, innocent girl pulling him through it. He really wished she didn't have to grow up in these conditions.

"Do you like it here?" He suddenly asked, stopping.

"Why wouldn't I? This is my home...?" She questioned, looking at John. He winced again, he thought that too. Then the got older, and started wondering, why didn't he look like his "siblings" , why didn't any of his "siblings" look like each other?

"Yeah. It is." He fake smiled, and Sakura, content with the answer, pulled him to the kitchen, where the rest of their "family" was.

"You're lateeeeeeee," Timothy slid over to Sakura and Josh, "Dinner was served five minutes ago!" The younger boy had mousy brown hair, and several scars on his face, his eyes black, and a peachy skin tone, and was wearing his dark green hoodie he wore almost every day.

Josh had no idea why the younger members were so attached to him... well... maybe he was always the first one to take in new members... and raise them... make sure they were safe... beat up any bullies....

...he didn't really do a lot... right?

"Spaghetti for you, and you sweetie." Diantha plopped a bundle of the noodles on John and Sakura's plate, the younger girl's eyes lighting up.

"What, so I'm not sweet?" John teased, pulling over a chair for Sakura to stand on, as he turned on the kitchen faucet to wash his hands.

"No. You never were and never will be." Mitch butted in. Michelle slapped her biological brother on the cheek. Lightly. Kinda lightly. Mostly lightly.

"I mean, it's true, you're literally a sadist that sits in their bedroom reading po-" Josh, John's brother stated, before stopping, and looking at Sakura, who would probably ask what the word he was about to say meant.

Josh looked exactly like John, with no glasses and different clothes. Dark brown hair, reddish-brown eyes, dark skin, but also still had the hoodie-jacket on, just blue instead of red.

A creepy mumbling of, "Bubbles..." Was heard from Sakura, which made the family freeze. The little girl was letting the water run over he soapy hands, and waterfall of bubbles running of each side. John quickly leant over, and wiped the soap off.

"No! My bubbles!" Sakura screamed, whipping her hands up, sending water spraying over the entire kitchen table, the food, and everybody seated.

Everybody froze for a second.

Mitch snickered.

Everybody burst out laughing.

——
And so it begins again. Another Fanfiction I actually plan to finish. (Woah!)
When I realized my first fanfic I ever wrote was trash, and I couldn't go on with it, I decided to make the other one, unfinished on my writing account. Then I realized the problem wasn't only the Fanfiction. It was also to the plot. So here is a brand new GK999 fanfic!

I'm gonna be reading all of the fanfics that were published while I was gone.

I'm almost finished with the next chapter

I guess I'll be publishing this on markcheverton.com

...what do I say now?