•12•

Levi's POV.
"You have seven seconds to tell me exactly who you are, before you'll find an arrow between your eyes."

My body reacts before my mind does, and I'm curled around him, legs pinning his arms to his sides. He grunts as I wrap an arm around his throat, slowly choking him out.

He suddenly kicks the wall of vent, sending us flying backwards out of the vents and into whatever room we were right above.

"Hello, this is the Avengers Tower, how may I- JESUS!"

The lady on the phone shrieked in surprise, dropping her flip phone and jumping backwards. I roll in midair so that the man takes the brunt of the blow, shifting uncomfortably due to the freaking quiver that's jammed into my side.

The archer grabs my arm and yanks it out of its socket, spinning me over his head and throwing me into a wall. I hit it hard, then pop back to my feet, running towards him at top speed, ready for combat.

"CLINTON BARTON!"

The archer freezes, and I stop in my tracks, glancing over at the woman who we interrupted in mid-phone-call.

"Pepper," he chuckles nervously, and I inch towards him again, while he's occupied.

"YOU!" She shouts, turning to me. I gulp at the power radiating from her voice. She doesn't look like she can fight, but she's got that mean mama vibe that makes everyone listen to her.

Suddenly, her infuriated face falls into a gentle smile. The archer- Clinton Barton, I believe- gapes at us.

"Hi, sweetie. Tony told me about you. My name is Pepper Potts- I'm his girlfriend, and I basically run his company for him."

"Wait," Barton interrupts, pointing slowly to me. "You...you know Tony?"

"We met today, actually," I reply, straightening my posture and turning to Pepper to shake her hand.

"Levi Lundrinov, ma'am, and I must ask, is your boyfriend always a pain in the ass?"

Pepper winces. "Unfortunately, He is like that a lot. He says that he thought you were cool, though. Let me guess, did he prank you?"

I nod. "Pink guest room walls, tinker bell ceiling, frilly shit, and sexy posters of my arch nemesis."

Pepper blinks. "He actually took those posters of Steve out of his closet?"

"Holy shit," I breathe in shock. "I was right!"

She laughs, rolling her eyes.

"Anyways, nice to meet you, Levi. Welcome to the Avengers Tower. It seems like you've met Clint already."

I turn to the archer, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, we know each other pretty well, I'd like to think," I drawl sarcastically. "We're best mates, you know. I kick his ass, he gets his ass kicked by me. I'd like to think that I'm his best friend in the whole entire world."

"We even share lollipops," Barton adds, and Pepper's disbelieving stare only gets even more...disbelieving.

"Well then," she says, picking up the phone, "I gotta go, phone calls to make, meetings to attend. But if you ever need a girl to talk to, I'm usually around here somewhere!"

She laughs, and I wave goodbye as she leaves the room. I then turn to Barton and hold my hand out.

"Levi Lundrinov here. Parkour artist and pickpocketing master."

"Good at fighting, too."

"Aw, thanks, you're right. How could I forget?"

Clint grins.

"Clint Barton, assassin, archer, and also pranker extraordinaire."

"No way, me too!"

We high-five, fist-bump, play a quick round of patty-cake, clap three times, execute an odd version of a square dance, and end it with loud whippoorwill noises.

I believe I've just now found a new friend.

...

"You sure the knot's tied?"

"Yup."

"Paint can tilted at a thirty-five degree angle?"

"Sí."

"Is Steve Rogers right outside the door as planned?"

"Is Uno one of the best games ever?"

"It's ready, then!" I cheer quietly, grabbing Clint and ducking behind a couch. The door to the living room opens...and closes...and the sound of liquid rushing out of a paint can splatters in the air.

"CLINT!"

I grab Clint and, laughing, run towards the vents.

"LUNDRINOV! YOU TWO GET BACK HERE, NOW!"

I boost Clint into the vents and then follow, our actions fluid and precise.

We scramble through the ventilation system, giggling as Rogers tries to clamber into the too-small chambers.

"You two need to grow up!" He hollers, and I snort.

"Like you're one to talk!"

...
A/N: sorry for the filler! I just needed an easy way to introduce Levi to some of the other characters.  Also, things have been kinda hectic on this end, so whoops.

BTW this book is somewhere between Winter Soldier and Age of Ultron. I just kinda added Sam in there, so that's why I chose this time...I couldn't really replace him easily with another character.

EDIT: I HAVE REPLACED SAM WITH RHODEY SO THE TWO CAN MEET LATER. PLEASE TELL ME IF I MISSED ANYTHING!!

Hope you liked this filler!