1) ben: getting steamy aren't we?

author's note: This is my first imagine so please respect that fact that I didn't revise and I typed it up in about 30 minutes. Also, I've said it once and I'll say it again, requests are open. enjoy my lovelies!

warnings: fluff

word count: 1320+

Waking up to the sound of birds chirping right outside your bedroom window as spring begins to blossom is something you always look forward to after a night of stormy weather. With the golden aura of the sun barely peeking through the white satin curtains, you lay in your shared bed curled up in the arms of your boyfriend, you were debating whether or not you should actually get your day started.

With his strong arms securely around your petite figure, you turn around to face the love of your life. You admire the soft sunlight projecting itself throughout the room, as it allows you to see a better picture of Ben's face. His soft and messy blond curls, and the way it falls over his forehead. He looks so peaceful, and attractive may I add.  His skin is practically glowing. You reach your hand up to cup his cheek when all of a sudden-

BANG!

Apparently, the storm from last night has decided to stay around for another day as a loud crash of thunder erupts you from your dream.

Damn it, not again!

Rolling your eyes at the thought that your dream was yet another fantasy, you check your phone laying next to you to check the time.

9:47 am

Ben has been gone the last two and a half weeks for the press tour with the BoRhap cast. And, to say the least, you missed him. And I mean you really missed him. To the point where you have been dreaming about waking up in his arms every morning since he left, only to be hit with the realization that your morning has actually yet to come.

"Well, can't stay in bed all day can I?" you ask Frankie who lay at the foot of the bed stretching as she awakes from her slumber.

Giving her a quick little rub, you quickly make your half of the bed, and sluggishly trot to the bathroom.

As you turn on the shower, you thought you heard a door slam shut and it made your heart fall to the pit of your stomach. Ben wasn't supposed to be back from the tour for four more days, he couldn't be home already, could he? Did you lock the front door last night before you went to bed? Is someone inside your house right now? You couldn't help but think of the worst outcome.

Maybe getting in the shower wasn't the best option. But when you poked your head outside of the bathroom door, you figured it was probably Frankie downstairs clawing at the door to be let out when you saw she left the bed.

Pushing the thought to the back of your mind that an intruder would stab you to death in the shower, you thought ah, fuck it, and jumped in anyway. About ten minutes into the shower, you were starting to doze off as "stormy love of my life" played in the background, on top of a steamy shower and a literal storm. You began to doze off so much, that you didn't even hear the bathroom door open, signaling that someone was now in the bathroom with you.

However, you did hear the glass shower door open, and you swear that your heart actually stopped. This is it, you thought. This is how I am going to die, bloody murder in the shower, who would have thought. But your thoughts almost immediately subsided when you turned around to be introduced with the happiest sight you could have wished for in weeks.

It was Ben. He wasn't supposed to be back for four more days. He stood before you, with no clothes on, and his arms wide open. You also noticed the dark circles under his eyes, signaling his jet lag and exhaustion.

Before he even got the chance to say "surprise!" you were quick to jump into his arms as soon as you could. He immediately wrapped his arms around you and ever so slightly lifted you off of the ground. He was laughing at your urgency, which made his heart ten times warmer than it already was when he saw you.

"Surprised?" he chuckled into your neck as you both squeezed each other tighter. You both almost forgot the current situation you were in until you pulled out of the hug but still didn't let go. Your arms were still wrapped around his neck as you let go of the tight embrace to stare him in the eyes.

"I can't- how did y- why? How!? When did yo-" you were speechless, to say the least.

Ben cut you off and answered all of the thoughts going through your head. "Well the tour ended a little early, so I figured I would hop on the earliest plane back home to surprise you. I wasn't expecting to come home to this, but I suppose it'll do." He signaled to both of you in the shower.

You didn't realize the tears that managed to fall from your eyes due to the sudden extent of happiness. Ben wiped the tears away from your cheek with his thumb but left his hand there to cup your cheek.

Ben leaned in and pressed his soft lips against your hungry ones. Both of you needed this and were both so eager yet so tired. The kiss became more passionate as his one hand began to massage your neck and hair, while the other one managed to find its way down to your ass.

You laughed into the kiss. "Getting steamy now aren't we?"

Ben softly chucked and smiled into the passionate kiss. "God I missed you so much, but unfortunately I haven't much energy to take this any further love."

As much as both of you wanted to continue this intimate moment, neither of you have been getting much sleep. With you worrying about him every night, and all the traveling he has done in the past two weeks, you honestly wanted nothing more than to enjoy each other's company.

So that's what you both did.

You started to break away from the heated make-out session.

"I missed you so much" you mumbled as you rested your forehead against his.

"Not nearly as much as I missed you," he replied back.

You were thrilled to have him home, but seeing the tired state he was in, taking care of your baby was all you wanted to do at this point.

"Alright, well let's get you washed up then sleepyhead."

Giving him a quick peck, you grabbed the shampoo bottle and massaged it into his hair. You noticed that the movement of your hands through his hair was slowly putting him to sleep.  (ok but like can you imagine just washing his hair and running your hands through it. sorry, I ju-    im gonna go now) As he stood under the waterfall showerhead to rinse out the soap, he pulled you with him.

You couldn't help the butterflies erupting in your stomach as your back was pressed to his chest, and his arms wrap around you to hold you securely. You wanted nothing more than for this moment to last forever. Standing there, him holding you in his arms and whispering in your ear that he will never let go of you, no matter what. His head nuzzled into your neck and the soft kisses he would place from time to time on your shoulder. The sweet nothings he would mumble to you. All of it was absolutely perfect.

"(y/n)?"

"Yeah, Ben?"

"You're the love of my life," he said just above a whisper so only you could hear it. He knew, that you were the women he wanted to spend the rest of his life with.