4) ben: instagram live

a/n: ok, but like just imagine dancing around in your kitchen late at night, wearing one of Ben's oversized hoodies and embarrassingly dancing around together.

warnings: dancing queens, fluff

You and Ben were in your kitchen late at night, sharing a tub of ice cream and dancing you music around the counter. Ben was doing a really cute little dance and you wanted to film it

"Hey babe, wanna go a live stream?" you asked him.

"On what? Instagram? Sure!"

Happy with his response, you decided to have the stream on his account, so you grabbed his phone off the counter and logged into his Instagram.

After you made sure you hit the button, signaling you were now live, you set the phone on the counter, leaving against the fruit bowl for support.

"Hello everyone! Ben say hi." you called Ben over.

But of course, he might have been a little drunk. And perhaps, maybe you were too.

Ben wobbled over behind you as he stood in the camera frame. "Hiiii instagram." He greeted as he wrapped his arms around your waist from behind.

You noticed that Joe and Gwilym both joined the love stream.

"Ben look! Hi Joe and Gwilym!" you said as you pointed to the screen.

Ben gasped, "WHAT? Are you two together?? Without me? How dare you!"

You giggled at his reaction. "Is someone a little jealous?"

"Pffhhh, me? Not. At. All!" Then the song you were playing on your phone ended.

"What song should (y/n) and I dance to Joe?" Ben asked.

Everyone who was watching starting listing off loads of different songs. Mostly Queen songs, of course. Until one caught your eye.

"Ooo that's a good one!" You exclaimed as you pushed yourself away from Ben to change the song.

Then the music began to play.

"Dancing Queen? Really?" Ben asked as he looked at you with a playful smirk on his face.

Both of you started dancing, singing and laughing away as you boogied around the kitchen.

"Ohhhh you cannnn danceeeee.....youuuuu can jivveeeee!"

"Havvvving the time of your liiiiffffeee"

"Ooohhhh seeee that girrrllll, watch that scene, dig in the daaaaaannncccccinnnggg queeeeennnn!"

Ben then took you by supiese and picked you up from behind, spinning you around while you were laughing your ass off.

"Stop it, stop it! I can't breath!" You exclaimed and Ben put you down. Only to turn to around and grab your hands as he starts dancing with you.

Looking back at his phone, you saw a comment from Joe saying, "both of you are so cute, now I'm getting jealous!"

This made both of you laugh even more, still dancing to ABBA in your kitchen.

After a good hour of live streaming, being dancing queens in the kitchen, and singing the operatic section from bohemian rhapsody twice, you and Ben were growing tired so thought it was best to end everything.

Putting the live stream to an end and turning off the music, you then turned to Ben and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Well tonight turned out to be a lot more fun then I expected" you giggled

Ben smiled and looked down into your eyes, "Yeah I suppose it was. Too bad I'm a better dancer than you though"

This made you scoff, "Please! At least I didn't almost trip backwards attempting the moonwalk"

"Ok fine, I'll give you that. But seriously, I'm still a better dancer," he continued.

"Whatever" you replied as you rolled your eyes at him, jokingly.

"Hey (y/n)! It's not nice to roll your eyes!" He jokes back I'm sorry.

"Ohhh im so sorry! Will this make it better?" You asked as you leaned in and closed the gap between you too, meeting his lips with a passionate kiss.

He broke it only for a second as he mumbled a quick "yes" against your lips before placing them back on top of yours, continuing on.