Final.

"Why am I here again?"

Jongdae looked at the idol sitting next to him. They had been sitting inside a black sedan parked outside the concert arena for over ten minutes because the latter was doing some of his last-minute disguise get-ups. "Because you're my friend and I didn't want to come rock out alone."

"There are plenty of other fans in that big stadium." Baekhyun turned to him. "But I did say I'd come... Do I look incognito enough?"

Cocking his head, Jongdae reached out and fixed the cap on Baekhyun's fluff of hair. Then he looked over the male again. It seemed too odd for someone to go to a concert with a cap, face mask, and glasses on, but whatever. That's what the idol wanted.

"You're ready to get your rock on."

"Okay. Should I keep the security guards?"

"Baekhyun, please. Leave them. We already have access to the back."

"Oh. Right."

"Now, come on," Jongdae grinned, opening his side of the car. "This night might be more fun than you think."

"I doubt it."

-

-

The room felt too hot, but the hands gripping his delicate, soft waist distracted Baekhyun from thinking about anything else for too long. Looking back, the brunet saw the lean man position his thick cock right up against his entrance with a grin on his face that dared to make Baekhyun's knees go fucking weak.

"Chanyeol," he moaned when the tip of the cock filled his small, tiny cunt. "God, please!"

How he ended up with the band's drummer was a hazy but not-so-hazy mystery.

After the concert, he and Jongdae went to meet the members in the green room. Baekhyun kept his facemask and cap on while respectively bowing to the sweaty men who just finished an encore.

Infatuated with the band, Jongdae tried to get to know the members a little more, leaving Baekhyun to stand silently by his side while the others conversed.

It wasn't until he felt a touch on his side that he looked up and saw the giant looming over him by a good foot and a half that he felt noticed. Afterward, the band invited them out for drinks. It felt too good to realize it was wrong for an idol of his celebrity status to be that open and frank about his desires, but after subtly flirting and blushing at a few of the drummer's sexual and lusty comments, Baekhyun ended up riding back with Park Chanyeol to the man's hotel room.

It was scandalous, but being on his hands and knees, face pressed against the mattress as the drummer slammed him with his thick length over and over again had Baekhyun thinking fuck it.

They smelled like sweat and sex, and Baekhyun fucking loved it. He felt so dirty and shameless repeating the man's name from his lips. The leaking cock between his legs begged for attention and Chanyeol's hand was more than happy to pump him.

The sound of the giant's thighs making harsh, loud contact with the brunet's ass was music to both of their ears, and watching as his cock slid in and out of the idol's tight, juicy hole was like an oscar-winning cinema motion picture for the drummer.

He flipped Baekhyun over, pushing the brunet's legs over his shoulders. Quickening his face, Chanyeol felt his need tightening. His balls constricted with every press against the idol's flesh.

It took him by surprise when Baekhyun reached up, drew him down, and kissed him.

Despite the idol's image in public, he was dirty. The kiss was sloppy and frantic, but Chanyeol relished in Baekhyun's messy actions. He kissed him back harshly until the brunet's lips were bruised and swollen.