thank you + explanation

explanation
jungkook was sick.

he wasn't feeling very well, and he needed help, but his friends were all always busy with something, so they never paid any attention to him.

he was becoming weaker and weaker, but nobody could realize that, because they all wanted to succeed in life, so they kind of forgot about the poor lonely boy.

whenever he wanted to talk to them that he was sick [in order to tell them that he didn't have much time left] they always pushed him away.

one day, he went to the doctor, and he was told that he did not have much time left.

he tried to talk to all of them, but they never had time for him.

so one day, he decided to call them all, and talk to each one of them for one minute before ending his life.

he started talking with namjoon, and ended the call with taehyung.

lastly, he talked with himself in the mirror, and then he ended his own life.

that's why this book is called seven minutes. he only had seven minutes in order to talk to all of them before leaving the world behind.

but honestly, what would you do if you had seven minutes? who would you call? who would you talk to? what would you do? would you cry? would you be happy? would you...

i would lock myself up in an empty room which has no windows, sit on a chair, and stare at a white empty wall. this is odd. i know. but this is what i would do.

author's note↴thank you for reading♡

author's note
thank you for reading♡

i almost cried when i was writing this book. i wasn't feeling very well at that time.

please, remember to give love and attention to the ones you love. if you love them, don't hesitate to say it out loud, because one day, you will realize that it is too late.

this has happened to me once, and i regret it every single day for not saying 'i love you' to the one who was so special to me.

everyone deserves to be loved, so let's spread love.

anyway, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me here, or you can send me a dm.

take care.

with love,
ellie