Chapter 12

She sighed, and began. "When my parents met, my mother had been with another man. He was cheating on her with another woman. She met Tony, and, she had cheated on the guy with Tony. Of course Tony didn't know that until a few years later. Anyway, Tony had gotten my mother pregnant. He had quickly said goodbye to her. He had told her that I was a mistake. They, they tried to abort me. It wasn't a real abortion though, and Tony didn't know that. They hadn't wanted to bring me into this world. The guy left my mom when he found out, that was before Tony said goodbye.

"When I was born, my mom had a hard time keeping up with me. She constantly had to work to provide for me, since Tony had cut all ties with her. She had met my aunt and sister in that diner where she worked. Well, she I guess isn't my aunt or sister, but she was just there, so they were my aunt and sister. Her name is Aunt Vera, and my sister, Natalia, but we call her Talia. She couldn't ever hear the n, so it became Talia.

"Back on topic. When I turned 8, I had noticed how into drugs my mom was. One day, I came home from visiting Talia, and she was dead. She had OD'd, and I ran to Vera and Talia. Vera tried to get custody of me, but they chose to send me to Tony. I had always hoped he would be different than her, but I gave up being hopeful after 2 years. He became invested in the Avengers, and that's when I met Aliana and Taylor." She laughed a little.

"It was funny when Aliana, Natasha, and Talia met. Vera and Talia had come over to take me for the week, since we were going London, and Natasha and Aliana were there. Talia came in behind me, and scared the shit out of me. I yelled 'shit!' out, accidentally, and the next thing I know, Natasha and Aliana are aiming guns at Vera and Talia. I just busted out laughing.