《0》INTRO

DISCLAIMER:

Content is suited for NO audiences, it's  terrible. Read at your own risk.

(Recommended to have some bleach nearby)

GLORIA BORGER'S P.O.V.

-

I LET out a stressed sigh while I glanced at my watch, it was just 10 and there were already too many things happening. So many people had done an oopsie, I couldn't keep up with it anymore. As I was gathering valuable intel from our most trusted tea source, Twitter, a loud knock pulled me from my work.

I mumbled a vague "Come in" and went back to noting the details of one of the biggest scandals this week. I expected it to be Poppy who lost his cancel list again but I was surprised when an unkown voice addressed me.

"Ehm... I was sent here by Mr. Kjellberg, he said you're supposed to show me around."

Looking up at the mystery woman, I was stunned for a moment when I saw her standing in the doorframe. I had completely forgotten that the new host was coming in today and of course our boss made me give her a tour.

Faster than a youtuber could get into a controversy, I stood up from my desk chair and walked up to the nervous woman. I introduced myself to her and held out my hand, "Gloria Borger." 

Up close I could study her well, she had long blonde hair that was pulled up into a ponytail, she was wearing a striped suit and with her trendy glasses sitting on her young face she radiated an overal professional vibe.

My new colleague flashed me a quick smile and put her hand in mine, accepting my handshake. "Nice to meet you. I'm Mary Ham, the new main host for Pew News."

Instateniously, my heart dropped. For a moment I was confused with what she meant with 'main host' since I was already one. But then I realized she was probably sent here to replace me. I couldn't help but glare at her as I pulled my hand from hers.

"I don't think so, Mary."

-

Note:

This is something my dumb ass decided to make but don't take it seriously. I hope some nine year olds will read this but I doubt it. If I get 1 vote I'll make the first chapter, maybe Gloria will throw hands lmao.

Bro fist.