Alessia

Hey there this one is for Alessia
This is after they broke up the first time because g&g

************************************

When Alice turned 33 she had Betty, a beautiful blonde little angel with the brightest green eyes she had ever seen. Betty was very calm and the years pass and she had to go to the kindergarten. There she met Jughead and in that instant they became best friends.

Alice had no idea that Jughead was Fp's son but didn't take long to notice. One time she went there to pick Betty but suddenly heard a voice calling her.
"Alice, is that you?" It was Fp, the love of her life that she tried to forget through the years.
"Hi Fp." She said trying to escape from the conversation. But Fp continued.
"So...how have you been and what are you doing here?"
"I'm fine thanks and I came to pick my daughter."
In that instant Betty came to her mother running while Jughead ran to his father.
"Hi sweetie how was your day?" Alice asked Betty.
"Oh it was great mommy I made a new friend!" In that moment Betty pointed at Jughead. "Mommy can Juggy come play with me today, pleaseee?" She made her puppy eyes and her mother couldn't say no.
"If that's ok with his dad he can come."
"Oh we don't want to bother." Fp said when he saw the face that Alice made.
"Pleaseee mommy" Betty said trying to convince her mother once and for all.
"Ok ok honey. Well see you at 5 o'clock?"
"That seems fine to me." Fp said
"Great see you later then."
They went to their houses and Alice started making a peach pie. She looked at the clock and it was already half pas four so she went upstairs to dress something more casual.
Half an hour passed and the doorbell rang. Alice opened and there he was, the sexiest man alive and his little son behind him a little bit shy.
Betty came running downstairs, hugged Jughead and took him to the living room. Fp also entered and started making conversation.
"So... Alice how have you been? I heard that you go divorced."
"Just fine he wasn't the right for me."
"And there is someone that is?" Alice blushed and excused herself to go see the pie that was in the oven. Fp followed her to the kitchen and sat in one of the chairs.
"Just so you know I got divorced too."
"Oh sorry to hear that." Alice said calmly trying to contain the happiness that she was feeling inside. Finally she had other chance to be with the love of her life.

The pie was ready and when she tooked it from the oven she burned herself. "Shit!"
"Is everything alright there?" Fp asked worried getting close to her.
"Umm yes I just burned myself it's ok."
"No it's not," Fp said grabbing her hand "here, let me help you." He took the first aid box from the top of the fridge and helped her. When he looked at Alice she was  staring at him and in the next second they were kissing passionately like it was the end of the world. Quickly she backed off to see his reaction but then kissed him again and again.
"I waited too long to do that again." She said.
"I know me too."
They would continued that but suddenly Betty and Jughead appeared in the kitchen.
"Mommy I'm hungry and Juggy is hungry too."
"Ok go to the table, I'll take the pie right away."
Fp and Alice didn't talk of what happened until the moment when they were living her house.

"Do you want to go get dinner someday?" Fp asked a little afraid of the answer.
"Sure, tomorrow?"
"Tomorrow. I'll pick you up at 8."
"Perfect goodbye"
"Bye"
Alice closed the door and couldn't believe what she just did. She was going to have dinner with Fp.

The next day at seven o'clock she started to get ready by taking a shower. Then she dressed a pair of black jeans, a white shirt, put her red heels and picked a black jacket. She put some make up and her favourite red lipstick. When it was five to eight she left Betty at Fred's when she saw Fp arriving in his motorcycle.
"Are you ready?" He asked her
"Of course." She jumped on the back of the motorcycle and held well to him when they started moving. That brought memories of how they did that almost every day back in the day. A tear escaped her eye but she wiped it right away.

When they arrived to the place she saw that was pops and she smiled because they passed tons of time there when they were teens.

"Hope you don't mind." Fp said
"Of course not. It only brings me awesome memories."

They entered and asked for the same they used to ask all the time. A burger and a milkshake. They sat down in front of each other and started catching up. They had already finished their dinner and paid. They were outside leaning on Fp's motorcycle when they started kissing again.

They went to Fp's trailer and did what they had to do. He started kissing her neck and suddenly they were naked and in the bed.

They passed a good night doing I don't know what. In the morning Alice woke up with the smell of waffles and picked a t shirt from Fp to wear.
"Good morning sexy." She said entering the kitchen.
"Good morning Ali."

They talked and talked and continued seeing each other for some weeks until the day she was with him and she felt sick. She took a pill but the nausea didn't passed so she decided to go to the doctor.
When Alice got out from the doctor's office Fp was waiting for her.

"So, is everything ok?"
"Umm Fp I have to tell you something..."
"Ok? You're scaring me Ali what's wrong?"
"Oh nothing is wrong is just that.... I'm pregnant." Fp looked shocked but suddenly a smile grew in his face.
"Is it mine? Wait don't answer. I don't care, having the opportunity to rase a child with you is wonderful even if he isn't mine."
"Calm down, of course he's yours and I'm happy that you're not going to abandoned me and instead you are happy for it."
  They kissed and went home. Alice explained her daughter that she was going to have a brother or a sister and she was very happy.

Months passed and the little girl was born. She was beautiful, she had brown curly hair like her father and big blue eyes like her mother. They decided to name her Alessia and loved her with all of their hearts.

************************************

Hope you like it<3