College Professor Part 2

Beyoncé's POV

My body was heated up. I'm anxious but nervous. I laid on all fours and wait for Onika. She got behind me and rubbed my bare ass. I swallowed hard squirming at her touch.

She cooed me, " It's okay baby. Trust me."

I nodded my head unable to speak. She scooted in closer feeling it between my lips and moved it. She cupped my sex, and I twitched because I was already so sensitive from her giving me an orgasm before. My back arched and my body trembling.

"My God you're so wet." She said before lining herself up and slowly entered me. Feeling a sharp pain I gasped covering my mouth.

She cooed me again, "Just breathe." 

I winced at the pain taking it a little more in feeling it spread my walls. She moved more slowly and the pain started to become less but it was still there. I bent down putting my face in the pillow and fisting the sheets. Biting the pillow I started to moan lowly. She grabbed onto my hips pushing more inside of me. My sex clenched as I already feel another orgasm coming. She sped up the tempo hitting my spot over again. 

"Oh my fuckin-" I moaned in the pillow feeling stretched wide and too full. Ms. Maraj was breathing hard and loud.  I took my face out the pillow and covered my mouth to prevent from screaming. Her hips rolling inside me as I squeezed every inch of her, pulsing around her in frantic pleasure. 

"Okay?" she bit out, her fingers kneading restlessly into my flesh.

I lifted up and pushed back with my arms, so close to coming it hurt. "More."

I cried out lowly, "I'm coming." 

She groaned my name, "Do it baby."

Holding my breath the orgasm rushed over me in powerful spasms, racking up my body with violent shudders. My nails clawed at the comforter, trying to find purchase as Ms. Maraj pounded into me, fucking me through my orgasm. 

I let out a loud sigh as my orgasm finally finished. Her pace slowed down and she bent over me and kissed my shoulder.  Her chest heaved against my spine, her bruising on my hips eased. Her hands began to stroke and soothe. Her fingers found my clit and massaged, stirring me, rubbing me into another trembling climax.

Her lips against my skin. Peaches.... Over and over she said the word. She left me and I collapsed on the bed. 

"Switch spots." She said and I got off the bed and waited for her to lay down. "Get on top."

I climbed back on the bed and got on top. I faced her and she shook her head. "No turn around and let me see that ass bounce."

I smiled at her and bent down and kissed her sliding my tongue in her mouth. I broke from the kiss and turned around. She grabbed my ass and smacked my right cheek. "Ride it."

I looked down and slowly slid down on it. Feeling core twitch I closed my eyes feeling pleasure run through me. I slid up and down repeatedly and a moan escaped my lips. 

"Bounce that ass baby." She said smacking it harder. I smiled and started moving faster. I never did anything like this before. I never gave myself up to anyone like I'm doing now. I never felt comfortable kissing anybody until I met my summer teacher. Now all I want to do is kiss her and more. 

Her hands traveled up my body to help me. She thrust her hips up to match my speed. I caught my breath and covered my mouth again.

"Oh my God I'm coming again." My body was drenched in sweat and I'm pretty sure my hair was sweated out. I'm so close. Both her hands gripped my waist again and I grabbed both her hands. I continued and then finally I get pushed over the edge. My head fell back and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. I bit my lip whimpering. My body shaking. I let go and fell over. My head between my arms as I was breathing heavy. I can't continue. I'm really worn out. I got up and turned around to lay next to her. One arm wrapped around my body rubbing my back and the other she was holding my hand. I nuzzled my face in her neck taking in her scent.

"Don't go to sleep." She spoke.

I closed my eyes, "I'm not." 

"You have to leave."

"Five more minutes. You really wore me out. I can't move my legs right now." I pleaded.

She deeply sighed, "Okay."

I couldn't help it. I fell into a slumber within five minutes. I couldn't move anyway. I'll just get up early and go to my dorm before anybody else gets up. This is a dangerous game we're playing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another one😂💋

Thanks for reading. Make sure you like and comment what you want next.

~Kira❤