Birdtale Sans x Ticklish Winged Reader

This is something thats been on my mind for a while. It hasnt left me alone, so Im doing this.

Sans landed in the nest, stretching his raven black wings and sighing a bit. He walked to the curled up form of his girlfriend in the nest.

"Well, today wasn't that bad for me! What about you, dove?"

You didn't respond. Sans thought you were asleep, until he heard a whimper come from you. He sighed again, knowing what had happened.

"That jerk give you a hard time again?" Sans asked, laying down and wrapping his arms around you.

You curled into a ball, shaking your head. "My stomach hurts~..." you whined quietly.

Sans then began to gently rub your stomach, but you suddenly flinched and tensed. He tried again and the same thing. He then remembered you were ticklish.

He had never known how ticklish you were, or where your sweet spots were. Now, was the perfect opportunity to find out.

He knew you were in pain, and he wasn't having any of it. He positioned you on your back and got on top of you, a smirk on his face.

You squeaked, feeling pain begin to bubble in your stomach. But quickly, it faded into nothing. Sans had used pain suppressing magic, to keep the pain gone for as long as he used it.

"I can't have you in pain, can I? Now, there's one question I've had for a while... And I think you can guess what it is..." Sans gently ran his fingers over your sides, hearing you squeak again and giggle slightly.

"Sahahahahans! Stahahahahahap!" You let out.

Sans' smirk grew, "Who is this Sans you speak of, young dove?"

"You little- hahahahahaha!"

"Grrrrrr...." Sans growled playfully. He moved to lightly running his fingers up and down your stomach, and you squirmed to escape.

"SAHAHAHAHAHANS!! I SWEAR- HAHAHAHAHA!!" You tried to move, but it was impossible.

Your wing feathers had fluffed out, and Sans gently grabbed one that was already loose from you stressing. He let you catch your breath for a minute or so, before you saw the (f/c) feather, and his intentions.

"No, don't you dare-!" You squealed when Sans used the feather to lightly stroke your neck. "SAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANS!! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!"

"Again, who is this Sans you are speaking of?" Sans let out another playful growl, and you would've done something had you not been pinned and being tickled in one of your worst spots.

You were trying hard to get away, but it was futile efforts. When you were beginning to find breathing hard, you began coughing from laughing so much.

Sans stopped, and let you calm down. He massaged your stomach, his magic gone. He was trying to help calm you. You settled, and glared at him.

"You... I swear one day you're going to get it..." You growled.

"Sure about that, dove~?" Sans smirked.

You both just decided to settle down and sleep for a while. And you did just that.

End! I apologize that this is probably horrible. Being sick and uninspired didn't help, but those aren't excuses. Anyway, if you want a part 2, let me know! Later!