1.

After dance practice taehyung headed towards the restroom to take a cold shower in his room he shared with namjoon "taehyung don't look I'm naked!" Namjoon yells "were both dudes" taehyung said but namjoon continued to hide his business "I'm taking a shower" taehyung said undressing and walk to the restroom having namjoons eyes on his dick "okay" namjoon said pulling his tight boxers on before taehyung turned around "namjoon your so gay" taehyung said turning around with his dick hard now "um.." Namjoon stuttered while taehyung got closer to him "your gay aren't you" taehyung said pushing namjoon on the bed and climbing on top of namjoon but then got rejected by namjoon kicking him to get off "stop" namjoon said but taehyung grabbed namjoons legs slowly rubbing until he got to namjoons crotch "come on you'll like it" taehyung said close to touching namjoons crotch "guys its- what the fuck is going on here" jungkook said "nothing i was gonna take a shower" taehyung said getting up and closing the bathroom door behind him leaving the two alone.

Namjoon sat by jungkook and yoongi at dinner "namjoon when you gonna find a boyfriend unless you wanna date one of us" jungkook said with a smirk rubbing namjoons thigh under the table making nanjoon blush a shade of red and pink "I-" namjoon stuttered then looked down at his hands "haha namjoon likes someone" taehyung teased "i-...mhmm i do not" namjoon said blushing "tell us who you like" yoongi said "I'm excusing myself i have plans anyway with jackson" namjoon said "jackson wang that pervert" taehyung said "hes not jackson is sweet and really hot too" namjoon said smiling before leaving to his room to get ready "fuck jackson my dick is bigger then his tic tac dick!" Taehyung said shoving beef in his mouth
"Someones jealous" yoongi said.

Namjoon putted on tiny light pink shorts with a hot pink top and white shoes "I'm heading out now" namjoon said but before he left he gave everyone a kiss on a cheek then there was taehyung "bye taetae!" Namjoon said and and leaned to kiss taehyungs cheek but taehyung grabbed namjoon face and kissed him on the mouth "bye baby~" taehyung whispered in namjoons ear then namjoon left while blushing.
"What was that!" Jin asked "what was what!!" taehyung said "you just kissed namjoon on the lips!" Jin shouted "..so what" taehyung said walking off to his room.