Relief of the Soul

Anko looked on at her Teacher and Father a figure with tears she had missed him so much.

Orochimaru went wide eyed, his first student and the little girl he raised since she was only 3 was standing their right before him, without knowing it he smiled brightly at her.

"My Anko-chan!," he said happily.

"Sensei," she semi yelled running to him as they embraced and she cried into his cloak.

It was a nice sight for Tsunade and Jiraya to see, because they knew he missed her dearly she was the reason he stayed good after all, her love kept him from becoming a Danzo.

While the other looked on, He and Anko broke and began catching up.

Tsunade then looked to her son, "Nagato, let us begin!".

He nodded.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

At the same time dark clouds hung over the Villiage of Konohagakure as the Shimigami was not pleased by their reckless arrogance.

We can now find several angry females looking a down at the village with hate and scorn.

Kushina Uzumaki-Namikaze.

Mito Uzumaki-Senju.

Erina Uzumaki-Senju.

Bwiko Saurtobi.

These four along with Hashirama Senju, Madara Uchiha (who is both good and is the great grandfather to Obito in this one) and Minato Namikaze.

Having just seen all that transpired, there were many emotions flying around right now, and it made heaven quake a bit.

"Those bastards, how dare they kill my baby!" Kushina said shaking with uncontrolled rage, tears pouring her eyes, the very village she (unwillingly) gave her life for murder her little Naruto, her Sochi in cold blood. She had to watch and could do is watch as the butchered him, loosing the feeling in her legs she wailed in pain like a sword through her heart.

Mito and Bwiko went to comfort her, they were both horrified at what they were seeing, Mito wanted to come back and burn the village to the ground.

Hashirama, Tobirama, Madara, Izune were furious, this was not the village they had created. Tobirama was specially angry at those three he called students the elders, cowards is what they were.

Hiruzen shook his head, his own son turned and became the very thing he taught against but then again Danzo fed him lie after lie and bought into it.

Minato began leaking his killing intent, as a couple stray tears leaked from his left eye.

"Please forgive me my sweet baby boy!" he said quietly.

Kami had come to see them in state of despair.

"Not all is lost you had allies who protect you're precious baby, your students and their friends, your parents and siblings now love and comfort him!" she said with a smile.

They all looked over to see, Kami but Mito spoke up.

"What do you mean?".

Kami smiled and made a viewing portal to show them.

Kakashi, feeding his little brother his lone looking down at Naruto with love, "i wish you could have met Mom and Dad, they were so very happy once they knew you were coming!" he said having feed him and now burping him.

They stood their watching while Kushina and Minato smiled, they happy to know Kakashi was helping when needed, he looked much happier then he had been in years.