"Come on you aren't really doing this right now," I told him my throat itching from me trying to prevent it from cracking. "I am sorry Ana but I can't deal with this I can't deal with us being so distant from each other yet still trying to make it work it's just not going to work out,"  he spoke through the other side of the screen looking unbothered by the whole thing. "Brandon please don't do this please let's keep on trying you can't just throw 4 years down the drain just like that please," I begged by now tears were welling up in my eyes, "I am sorry Ana." Just like that my screen went black my own reflection staring back at me. Broken. That's what I looked like at the moment my face and eyes both puffed up and red from crying. You see Brandon and I had been dating since our 8th grade year all up until our senior year in high school. Half way through senior year he moved up to LA to fulfill his dream of becoming an artist and I completely supported that; we had troublesome moments here and there but nothing we couldn't figure out and get over together. Some people would even say we would end up marrying each other guess not. I was pulled out of my thoughts by my door being busted open by my little sister Jimena, Jimena was a 14 year old who I basically saw as my best friend; although we were 4 years apart we had each other's backs. Jimena's brown eyes looked at me for a moment before speaking, "Why are your eyes red?" She had asked I reached my hands under my eyes and rubbed any tears that lingered around and sniffed, "Brandon broke up with me through the phone," I chuckled and looked up to prevent any more teardrops from falling. "But why? You guys were so good together what happened?" By now Jimena had walked into my room and made herself comfortable next to me on my bed our backs against the headboard staring directly at the brown wooden vanity set in front of my bed. I couldn't think of a way to properly explain the reason we broke up other than Brandon just giving up on us, so I did what I do best change the topic. "Did you know koalas are not considered bears because they are marsupials," Jimena just turned to look at me as if I were one of the dumbest person in the world, "yes I know that." She rolled her eyes and directed her attention back to the gigantic piece of wood in front  of  us, "so... vatos really do suck huh?" I just laughed and nodded my head, "yep vatos really do suck Jimena and from this day on I vow to never like a guy ever again in fact I want to hurt a guy you know I want to make him feel pain." "Don't you think that's a little too much?" She said, "plus liking someone is something inevitable you can't really control what you feel for someone things just... happen."

A/N what is up you guys this is the first official chapter to this story I really hope you guys enjoy it and stick around for more!! Since it is summer I will hopefully be updating at least once or twice a week I will make it my goal to complete this book by the end of August since I am starting college already ahhh!!! Anyways comment Vote or simply share my story what i want is for manny people to enjoy this story!! Shout out to my best friend on encouraging me to write again!!! Love you guys and like I said I hope you guys enjoy reading this story as much as I will enjoy writing it. ❤️