prolouge

"sup tay." jamell greeted, a ugly smirk on his face.
I waved him off and continued typing away on my phone.

"who you texting?" he asked tryna look all in my phone.
Mugging him, I mushed his head away.

"why the fuck you worried 'bout it?" I rolled my eyes, "you always in my business."

"It better not be no nigga tay." jamell mumbled, his eyes piercing into tays. He hated the fact that Tay could pull any nigga he wanted and that every nigga in the school wanted what was his. Also being that tay is popular, it was even more trouble.

"nigga you don't own me the fuck." taymor scoffed and tried to walk off.

Jamell grabbed the back of Tays light blue uniform shirt pulling him back.
Tay let out a light squeal, in shock that jamell just yanked him.

"what the fuck demons!" Taymor yelled, his hand flying across jamells face.
Out of reflex, jamell grabbed tay by his neck and slammed him against the school door.

"stop fucking playing with me taymor." He growled.
Taymors breathed hitched and he watched as jamells eyes turned a darker color.

"d-demons." Taymor stammered, wrapping his hand around jamells wrist of the hand that was clasped around his neck.

"It's jamell."
his grip around tays neck tightened, causing him to let out a whimper.

Jamells lips raised into a smirk as he pulled tay closer to him, his free hand snaking around tays firm waist.

"what you doing afta schoo'?" Jamell asked licking over his lips, following tays eyes that were wandering his face.

"I was g-gonna meet up w-with- mmph." Tay got cut off by jamell grabbing his face in his hand, gripping his cheeks together.

"I asked, what you doing afta schoo'?" He repeated his question again.

Tay slipped his bottom lip between his teeth, squeezing his legs together. Jamell being all aggressive with him wasn't helping the fact that he had on khaki pants and a wet spot could easily be seen.

"n-nothing da- jamell, I have n-no plans." Tay almost moaned out, no he didn't like Jamell but he loved when a fine ass darkskin nigga was in charge.

Jamell smirked, noticing the slip up Tay almost made. He was already on brick, but that just set it off.

"bet, meet me here afta schoo'." Jamell let go of tays face and walked off.

that was the day i found out Jamell Demons was as crazy as everybody says, but that also was the day I found out that he was crazy about me in particular.