one

"OH MY GOD TAYMOR!" Tays mother's yell, awoke him from his sleep.
jumping up, he checked the time; 6:48.

"shit, IM UP NOW MOMMY!" yelling to his mother, he quickly rushed towards the bathroom to do his hygiene.

after he was finished with that he rushed to find a outfit to wear.
He decided on something simple and quick since today was just Friday and he was gonna be late AGAIN.

he picked out a plain white sweat shirt and some black biker shorts that he was gonna wear with his new balenciagas that he got over the weekend.

quickly throwing it on he put on his accessories and sprayed on just a little fragrance.

"you just love being late huh?" Tay heard his mother say from his room door.
sighing, he grabbed his belongings that he needed and faced her.

"sorry mommy, I was up all night working on Mr. Lakshmi essay." he gave her a tight lipped smile.

"hm, or were you up texting little boys?" She shook her head, "gone boy get to that damn school."

tay gave her a small kiss on the cheek and jogged down the stairs and out the house to his car.

As soon as he put the car in drive his phone started ringing.
"Ugh, give me time oh my god."

He declined the call and drove quickly to the school before his friends started to blow his phone up.

Once he arrived he let out a breathe of relief knowing he wasn't too late as he still seen kids outside the school.

"Taymor you was almost late AGAIN!"

Tay jumped as he seen his bestfriend Nick standing by his window with a frown on his face.

"I'm sorry, the essay-"

"Hmm." Nick rolled his eyes, "or was you up stalking-"

Tay quickly opened his door before Nick could say anything else, "please shut up."

Nick smirked and stepped out the way so tay could get out the car.

"I'm so tired though." Tay whined throwing his purse over his shoulder, "I might not stay all day."

"Unt un, you is not leaving me." Nick waved his index finger.

Tay frowned and hugged his books to his chest while he and Nick walked towards the school.

He got nervous once they approached the front of the building, seeing that Jamell Demons and his friends were standing there bobbing their heads to his music.

Jamell looked over at tay a smirk pulling onto his lips, seeing how nervous taymor looked.

he ran his tongue over his bottom lip before slipping it between his teeth.

Looking ahead before he bumped into something, Taymor quickly moved his feet, grabbing onto Nick who was dragging behind him.

"Bitch, s-slow down!"

Nick frowned feeling Taymor trynna pull his arm as his eyes averted over to Jamell distastefully and he rolled them. Tay always had a way of not acting like himself around him and it was annoying.