Chapter 26 - Disappear

Oli's POV~

*Flashback to fight with Ben*

I walk away from Lucinda, and head to where Ben is smoking outside. I see him standing on the corner, cig in hand and smoke rolling out of his mouth. He looks over at me, and smirks.

"Finally decided to finish what you started, huh," he says, still smirking.

"Yeah," I said, walking over to him, "You're harassing Lucinda."

He blows another puff of smoke in my face, and then throws the cig to the ground, stomping on it.

"Harassing?," he asks, "More like obvious admiration. That girl is perfect, isn't she?" I shove him into the wall, and hold him by his throat.

"Stay away from her, or we can do this right here, right now." He smirked, then kicked my leg and made me fall. This was the final straw for me and I shoved him to the ground with everything I had in me.

"You,"

Punch.

"Better,"

Punch.

"Rot,"

Punch.

"In,"

Punch.

"HELL!" He shoved me off of him, and started punching me. We were seriously fighting, and I heard people yelling and screaming. A few seconds later the cops showed up, pulled us apart, and stuffed us into the cop car.

"Mother fucke-" I got cut off by the cop getting in, and driving away.

Away from Lucinda.

*Flashback over*

I shoot up from my sleep, and see Luci still sleeping next to me. I sigh a sigh of relief, and lay back down beside her while wrapping my arms around her waist. Her shirt was lifted up a bit, and I feel little lines on her skin.

No.

It can't be.

I take the covers off of us, and grab my phone to shine some light on her. I see scars, fresh ones, going up and down her stomach and sides. I accidentally drop my phone on her, and she turns over. I look to see her eyes open, clearly understanding what I was doing.

"Oli..." She said, but I couldn't speak out of shock.

"Oli, you don't underst-," I cut her off and pull her close to me,

"Never," I whisper harshly into her ear, "never do that again, please."

She wrapped her arms around my waist, and buried her head in my chest,

"I love you Oli," she whispers just so I could hear her. I sigh, and pull her closer,

"I love you more."

Ben's POV~

I'm laying in my bunk, scrolling through twitter, and see Oli post something.

What the fuck? It's 3 AM?!

@OloberSyko- "So happy I'm back with my beauty <3," with a picture of him and Luci.

Barf.

I go to my DM's, and message Oli.

Ben- Mate, it's 3 am, why are you up?!

Oli- Why do you care?

I sigh, and message back.

Ben- Because of Luci. Duh.

Oli- Go away.

Ben- With pleasure.

I lock my phone, and throw it down beside me. I can't get Luci off my mind, jeez this sucks. I hop down, and see Danny sitting in the front lounge talking to his girlfriend. I grab a beer out the fridge, give him a nod, and walk away. I grab my phone from my bunk before heading to the back lounge, and crash onto the couch. I go to my music, hit shuffle play, and the irony of the song that plays,

Suicide Season by Bring Me The Horizon.

Oh how wonderful.

I sigh, and just listen to the song while scrolling through twitter and then instagram. Everything was so dead, so I just went on YouTube and watched some random people that I saw at warped.

Damon Fizzy,

Veeoneeye,

Ah BryanStarz! Gotta love Bryan. I clicked on the video with Bryan, James, and I & start watching the full thing. This was way before Luci, and when I was addicted to party-ing. I still am, just a lil less than I used to be. Nothing wrong with that. I laugh at how clearly hungover I am, and clearly how concerned James is. About half way through the video, I get a text from Luci.

Luci- "Hey, don't be mad at Oli, please? He's just protective over me.. and I don't want the guys in my life arguing. You're like one of my besties c:"

I sigh about how she only thinks of me as a friend, but hey, not for long.

Ben- "Hey, he's just a douche at times, but no offense! I'll cya on the flipside ;)"

I send it to her, and turn on some OM&M then decide to get some minimal sleep.

Lucinda's POV~

I woke up later than the events of early this morning, and by later I mean I woke up at 11 AM.. such an early bird. I hop down from my bunk, and see Lee hopping down as well. I run over to him, and wrap my legs & arms around him.

"I LOVE YOU LEE!," I yell in his ear. He starts laughing, then slings me over is shoulder. I scream, and he starts laughing even harder.

"OLIVER, LEE IS KIDNAPPING ME!," I yell. Oli walks in, sees how ridiculous I look, and starts laughing his arse off.

"YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE MY HERO HERE!," I yell. Oli starts laughing even harder, and I start pouting. Lee finally puts me down, and I run to go find Matt.

"MATT, LEE AND OLI ARE BEING MEAN TO ME!," I crash next to him on the couch, and hide in his chest.

"Hey, no need to be mean to the baby.. After all we all know what today is."

"Wait, what?," I say looking up at Matt. I didn't pay any attention to days lately.. Or the obvious decoration around the bus. Oli comes walking through, and picks me up bridal style.

"Happy birthday princess," he says and kissed me.

"Keep it PG here people," Jordan says while walking in from the back.

"Shut up," I mumble in-between kisses. Everyone laughs, and we feel the bus stop.

"Looks like we're at our stop for today," Oli says after he pulls away..

Dear lord this should be interesting.

Hello lovelies! My sister FORCED me to update.. Like WHY WOMAN ?!?!?! But heyyyy it's Luci's birthday!! Lol, her 'party' will be in the next chapter so DON'T WORRY!! This was kind of a filler, and I just didn't have any ideas. Oh 🐳. BUT OMG WE HAVE ALMOST 1.5K READS THIS IS LIKE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAH IM FANGIRLING. Lol I love you all so much, and I know I say this waaaaayyyy too much but go follow me on twitter @Savvy_Clifford. I wanna be your bestie (: I love you my lovelies !!

~Savannah Dawn 🎶💕