Fairytales (Yuyeon CLC)

Name: Fairytale
Word count: 472
Ship: Yuyeon (Yujin x Seungyeon) CLC
Genre: fluff
Status: pre-dating

*Yujin POV*

"Once upon a time it was a dark and stormy night in a land far, far away. "

"That is literally the most cliché beginning." Seungyeon said with a laugh as I was reading my story out loud to her.

"Whatever the cutest ships happen in fairytales!" I say trying to defend myself. I was trying to write a cute lesbian love story because fairytales dont portray those enough.

"I disagree we are THE cutest ships!" Seungyeon says sliding closer to me, and winks. I could never tell if she is actually like flirting with me. I mean, she is just being a good friend. Why would she ever like me?? Like, she is just being friendly.

I booped her nose and said, "well but we aint even dating darling!"

She just leans in closer and says, "we could be dating, if you want?"

"Wait what???" I am in confusion does Seungyeon really want to date ME????

"Omg Yujin you are sooooo oblivious, i literally have been flirting and dropping hints for probably over a goddamn year!" Obvious to what hinting at what? ??

"Yujin, I love you! You are my cute bunny, so would you please do the honours and be my girlfriend?" Omg omg omg omg omg i cant believe this is happening! The girl of my fairytales (quite literally) wants to date me!!

"Omg yes!" I say and Seungyeon just got really happy and it just makes me uwu! "Omg your so cute my love!"

She boops my nose and says, "not as cute as you uwu,"

An inspiration for my writing hit me and I untangled my arms from Seungyeons as I reach out to my story to write. Seungyeon pouts and walked over wrapping her hands around my neck, placing her chin on my head.

"Come Yujin and live the best fairytale, that can wait." She demands.

"Shhh I will lice it in a minute I just need to write this outline I have thought of!" she grunted, but she said okay.

I finish the outline as quickly as I could. Standing up quickly I turn to Seungyeon and ask, "hey love can we watch Tangled and cuddle." She laughs cutely at my request and is already heading to our tv in our shared room. I walked over to the couch and lay down getting comfortable and allowed some space behind me waiting for Seungyeon.

She turns off the lights and walks over as silent as possible and gets in the space I left. Wrapping her arms around my torso, and I cuddle into her comforting warmth she emmited.

maybe it wasnt super princess saving other princess cliché fairytale, but this was still my fairytale and I loved it. I loved her.

A.N. uwu i love yuyeon! Anyways new story hope yall like it! Also like i want cuddles stat lmao. SO EXCITED FOR ME!!!!

Qotd: fav disney movie?