Bullied Friend-Harry Styles(Edited)

Imagine:

"Liam where is Harry," You asked Liam where was Harry because today was his first day of class in your school. His parents decided to transfer him to your school because they wanted him to be in a prestigious school. You, Liam, Louis, Niall, Zayn, and Harry are best friends. You guys always are at each other's house having fun together. You guys met in kindergarten and every since then you guys were inseparable. Harry was the only one who didn't go to the same school as the group, but it changes today.

"I don't know Y/N...wait there he is," he said pointing to a Red Toyota Camry.

You all started walking to the car and waited for Harry to get out. When he got out you hugged him and told him how excited you were that he was now going to your school. You could tell he was nervous, by how many times he had run his hands through trying to make himself even more presentable for this school. You told him he was going to be fine and lead him to the office. The others left to go to their classes while you stayed behind to help him.

"Come on Harry, the office is this way," you repeated again as he stopped in the middle of the empty hallway looking at all the paintings and plaques hanging onto the brick walls. 

"Sorry it's just that this place is huge," he said in a shocked voice. You laughed at him because you never have seen him looking shocked because of school. 

"Just follow me," you said grabbing his larger hand into your petite-sized hands, leading him to the office for his schedule.

Once making it to the office and receiving his schedule you looked over it to see what classes he has with who. 

"Okay, so you have Health(1st block) and trig(4th block) with me, History(3rd block) with Lou and Niall, chem(5th block) with Liam, and last art(6th block) and English(7th block) with Zayn. We all have lunch together so after Trig will be a lunch break so you can follow me." He nodded and that's when the tour of the school started and you showed where all his classes were being held. 

****

Time went fast and it has already been three months since Harry came. Quickly he became a ladies man, but that didn't stop him for sticking with us. The school jocks are jealous, but who could blame them. Harry was gorgeous, and you had to admit that you had developed a crush on him. The boys knew, but not Harry. 

Right now you were at the cafeteria with everyone, but Harry. He said he had to go to the bathroom, but that was 30 minutes ago and you only had 15 minutes left for lunch. You were worried because he doesn't take this long in the bathroom.

"Hey boys Im going to look for Harry," you said to the boys, but all you got were whatever from them because they were too engrossed in Niall's new Nintendo switch.

You got up and left the cafeteria. You looked around the halls, then after a good 5 minutes, you heard crying. You were worried because the crying sounded a lot like Harry's. You followed the sobs until you were standing in front of the boy's restroom. You took a deep breath to prepare you for what was the come, but nothing could prepare you for what you saw:

Harry on the grounded, knees pulled up to his chest, while blood drips from his cuts in his arms and from the huge gash laying on top of his chest. You couldn't help but let out a gasp, and as he lifted his head you saw his eyes. Lost and broken. 

"Oh, Harry. Harry. Who did this?" you said to him in a whisper as you sat in front of him. He just stared at you with his puffy, red, wet dull green eyes, which were once bright. 

All he did was have his head laying in your lap as you cleaned up some of the blood on his face. You were surprised, but most importantly hurt to see the boy you have fallen in love with in this broken state.

"It was Chris and the footballers," was the sentence to break the hour-long silence. 

"Why would they do this," you asked him.

"I stole the girl's hearts," he said in a plain, emotionless voice.

You were beyond mad. You taught they were nice guys. You were going to kill them.

You stood up about to walk out of the door when Harry grabbed your wrist turning you around.

"Please don't," he whispered.

"Harry Im not just going to sit here and do nothing!"

"Please just don't do it. They'll hurt me more."

"No Harry. I can't see you here with blood spattered on your body and do nothing."

"Y/N DON'T DO IT."

You were surprised at his sudden outburst but angrier that he would just let this happen.

"Harry I can't see you get hurt. Harry, I care for you. I LOVE YOU GODD**MIT, AND YOU DONT SEE THAT. I will do anything for you. I want to prote-"

You were stopped by Harry pushing you against the wall and placing his lips onto yours. You were shocked at first but slowly began returning the kiss. 

You both parted and you were confused to why he did it.

"I love you too. Ever since Kindergarten."

A/N: Its been about a month. Sorry, I had writers' block. Couldn't think of anything to write. Also doing a summer math class so have homework from that. Don't worry though I have two imagines in progress, inspired by Zayn dreams I had. Also, requests are open.