Chapter 10 - Aaron?

Hey sexy skittles! A new chapter is ready!! Enjoy chapter 10 - Aaron? of Not Just Friends!

Levy's P.O.V.

We had just split up into our groups and started on our different paths. Gajeel kept looking at me with anxious eyes but I pretended not to notice. I didn't mind, but I didn't get why he kept doing that.

"I wonder how long this will take," I looked up at Gajeel, wonder filling my eyes.

"How am I supposed to know?" He looked straight ahead of us and froze. I followed his eyes to what was in front of us only a few yards away and froze right beside him.

Right in front of us stood a stranger. He had the same purple hair as Alex. Their facial features seemed to match too. He seemed like a twin of Alex, just a guy instead of a girl.

"Who are you?" Gajeel snapped with a scowl. His instincts kicked in and he jumped in front of me as to protect from the stranger. I peeked around his shoulder to continue examining the newcomer anyway. For some reason he looked very familiar. Now that I think about it, so did Alex. I feel like I have seen them before.

"How rude of me. My name is Aaron. I am Alex's older twin," His voice even sounded like Alex's, just a little deeper. "And you must be Gajeel Redfox and behind you is Levy McGarden."

"How do you know our names?" He was more intimidated than before and his face was angrier.

"That doesn't matter, I have my ways" a smirk found it's way onto his lips.

"Well, what do you want?" the way Gajeel said that made me expect that there was going to be a fight. Gajeel had already gotten in his fighting stance, still in front of me.

"I don't know.... A good fight?" He mumbled something else that I couldn't hear but Gajeel obviously had.

"You aren't getting anywhere near her!" That made me think that what Aaron had said was about me. Or at least I think.

Gajeel plunged forward, his fist turning into iron as he ran. Right when his fist was about to make contact with Aaron's stomach, Aaron disappeared and reappeared right behind him. Aaron kicked Gajeel's back with such force that it made Gajeel fall to his stomach, but he quickly got up and faced him again.

So far it seemed that Aaron was at the advantage so he was winning. He seemed pretty powerful and he was already here before us so he probably was already familiar with our surroundings. I wanted to help, but I didn't know what to do. I quickly and swiftly wrote the word 'iron' in the air before it appeared next to Gajeel.

I then speedily wrote the word 'oil' and it appeared behind Aaron when he backed up to avoid another one of Gajeel's punches. He stumbled backward before falling onto his back, but he quickly got up and returned to his fighting stance.

"You got lucky that time, but it won't happen again!" He had a serious look on his face. All of a sudden a huge cloud of smoke hid Aaron. Once it faded Aaron was no where to be seen.

"Stay by me Shrimp," Gajeel ordered. He still seemed a little agitated. I obeyed and returned to his side, but it seems he had another idea.

Gajeel's P.O.V.

I picked Shrimp up and put her on my back to give her a piggy back ride. "Wh-what are you doing?" her face turned scarlet as she stuttered.

"Walking," I chuckled. Obviosly annoyed at my answer Shrimp gave me a glare.

"Well I know that," she paused as she became more flustered. "But why did you put me on your back?" She mumbled.

"What? I didn't hear you. You're too quiet," I heard her I just felt like making her say it again just because it made her nervous, or anxious.

"Why did you put me on your back?" This time she said it quite loud.

I brought my hand up to the ear she was closest to and covered it. "You don't have to be so loud!" I complained.

"You didn't answer my question," she snapped back.

"Alright, alright. I don't want that weirdo Aaron or anyone working for him to get you," I finally answered. her face seemed a little confused.

"He is after me? Why? And what did he say earlier that I couldn't hear?" She asked me all at once.

"Woah, woah. Slow down Shrimp. First, yes he is after you. Two, I have no idea why. And three, he said he wanted to distract me from you so he could get you." I took a deep breath because I had answered all of it with one breath.

"Oh," she seemed worried as she looked down and stared at the ground and stayed silent for a little while.

"Don't worry, I'm not letting that bastard get you," I reassured her, but she still kept the same look on her face and her eyes on the ground.

"I know, it's just... it's just I'm worried. What if we can't beat him and get away? What if he does somehow get me?" she seemed so scared as she spoke to me, I just wanted to save her from her nightmares.

"How about we leave? We can head to the wagon and wait for the others." I looked up at her. I didn't want to be there if there was the possibility of Shrimp getting taken away or hurt.

"Yeah, okay. That sounds good," she was still quiet at if she was thinking about something. I turned around to head to the wagon, liked we planned, but something made me stop in my tracks. I heard Levy gasp as we watched what was happening in front of us. The walls were changing paths. The right wall connected to the left and the opening closed as a new appeared that showed a different area.

"We are never going to find our way through this maze is it's always changing!" Levy seemed more afraid and confused than before. "What are we going to do?" she was now whispering. I could tell why she was afraid. She was afraid of Aaron taking her. He seemed powerful even to me, but I will not let him take my Shrimp.

"Well find a way," I tried to reassure her even though I knew it would do no good.

"Hey.. who's that?" Levy didn't seem so afraid but more curious. I looked ahead of us and saw The newbie. "Hey Alex!" Levy called out.

"Hey!" she replied to Levy. "What happened Gajeel? You look beat up," She sounded worried but something didn't seem right. She was supposed to be with Erza.

"Just a little fight. Where is Erza?" I sounded more serious than either of them.

"When the walls moved, they split me and Erza up," she sounded innocent, too innocent. "Who were you fighting?"

"He said he was your older twin brother," The tension was growing in the silence.

"Dammit," she muttered to herself, before speaking to us. "He was supposed to wait until we were deeper

into the maze, but I guess now will just have to do," The smirk on her face grew as she chuckled and got into a fighting stance.

I lightly put Shrimp down and prepared for the fight. Shrimp backed up a few steps but didn't go far for she was afraid of Alex getting her from in front or Aaron taking her from behind. I need to win this for Shrimp.

Heyy my sexy skittles! How did you like this chapter? Stuff actually happened!! Fall break is just about to begin so I will be writing more.... hopefully! Anywah don't forget to comment, vote, or share!