Charlotte uncuffed me and pounced like a cat. She was definitely more aggressive. To a point of sexual aggression. I tried my best but she stopped me.

"I'm sorry.." she whimpered. "I'm just so hungry..I have no choice or else I'll starve.."

I was shocked.

I sighed and stopped resisting. I knew I was gonna regret it at some point.

Suddenly another voice croaked out.

"Chloe?"

Charlotte stopped.

"Nikki?" she asked.

Sure enough. Nikki crawled out of her own cell.

"How long have you been here?!" she asked.

"A week." Charlotte replied.

"A few hours." I sighed.

"Two months." Nikki sighed.

She'd been missing for months. Damn.

Suddenly she began to whimper.

"No! No no!" She cried. "I'm sorry sir.. please don't hurt me!"

Nikki hid again. Damn.

Charlotte returned to her aggression. I didn't care anymore as she had her way with me. I gave her permission. It was mostly just humping anyway.

I will admit it did feel good.

************************************

Nikki was crying. She still didn't break. Surprising. Franklin and his goons certainly had a dangerous way of torture. They even kept a list! They had this prediction of how long it would take to "season", or break, a girl.

Blake: 30 days

Nikki: 12 days

Destiny: 20 days

Chloe: 90 days

Violet: 90 days

Charlotte: 1 day

Cindy: already broken, ready for transfer

What the fuck was the transfer?!

I looked at that list like a fanatic. Studying it. It looked very professional. Like something knew what the fuck they were doing.

Then the pin dropped.

They were running a human trafficking ring.

And I was just a latest catch.

Cindy, a tall girl with green eyes and black hair swept up in pigtails, was rocking. The torture definitely included psychological abuse. It was sad.

Charlotte was crying. It must've been hard for her.

I just lay on the floor. Listening. Hoping for freedom.

Freedom I knew would never come.