LOST

I heard the rain hit my car as I seen the raindrops hit my sun-roof repeatedly. I took a deep breath before putting my seat back in place. As I get ready to get out my car my phone buzzes. I flip it over to see who it was and It said.

JAHJAH🖤 wants to FaceTime.......

I slid it over answering the phone as I seen his huge smile on his face."WASSUP FUCKER!". I tried not to laugh but I couldn't hold it in.

"Wassup, JahJah...". I said in between my small giggles.

"Sooo, I hope your outside of the school building cause I'm in the front waiting for you. I wanna get breakfast so you bet—..... WAIT I SEE YOU SITTING IN YOUR CAR COME THE FUCK ON".

"Jahseh", I said in an annoyed tone Its kinda too early to be screaming.

"Nicholas!", he said back trying to be funny once again I couldn't hold my laugh in anymore.

"Alright! Alright here I come....", I grab my keychain and hung the FaceTime call up as I opened my car door. I shut my door while locking the car. Shaking my head I sighed walking into this school.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD IS THAT NICHOLAS MF SIMMONS!", Jahseh said as he wrapped his arms around me hugging me tight.

I hugged him back as a smile formed on my face. When we broke the hug he put his arm over my shoulder. See, Jahseh and a couple of my other friends have this thing where they have to protect me. Now I can understand Tay and Stokeley but Jahseh??? Nigga we both little for real. Or maybe cause Jah is more muscular than I am. I don't fucking know my brain hurts.

As we walked into the cafeteria for breakfast I got in the line with, Jah. He kept going on and on about his boyfriend which I never caught a break of. I zone out his voice as I'm staring off into space. Hearing the lunch lady scream made me snap outta my thoughts.

"WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE, SIR!?" She asked while a huge smile on her face.

I shook my head and flashed a thin lipped smile. I always had brought my own breakfast. I followed Jah to where we usually sit. As soon as we sat down Stokeley slid beside Jah, and Tay slid beside me. I looked at Tay and seen how red his eyes were.

"Nick....", he stared at me with a seriously look.

"Tay?", I answered with a questioning tone.

It was silent because Stokeley and Jah were looking at us. I really wanted him to just spit out with what he was gonna say.

"I'm..... I'm...... I'M HIGH AS FUCK!", he screams loudly as he and Stokeley began to get hype. Jahseh and the other 2 retards begin to dance like they had no sense. I couldn't help but start cracking up at how goofy they were. They were the reason why I can say I'm happy.

_________

We were watching a movie in my 3rd period class. Tay, wasn't watching shit he's on my back taking a nap. I tell this nigga watch how much you and Stokeley smoke in the morning. BUT NOOOOOO HE DOES NOT LISTEN. I mean, I smoke heavy I just can't during school mornings. I can't be in school high.

I kinda like 3rd period since I actually have friends in here. Well, my only friends Jahseh, Tay and Stokes. I really don't have any... After I came out it was like the whole school turned against me. It was different for Jahseh And Stokeley because people knew not to mess with them. Especially Jahseh's crazy ass.

But, since I was the laid back one I was the main target. Ever since that day. I been protected by these 3. Im grateful but I wish I could catch a break sometimes. The bullying gets worse everyday it seems.