Prologue

Mike POV

"Y-es M.S-smith"My voice, oh god. Breath Mike, stop studdering. His hand was about to reach me. I back away, scared for life.

"It's okay Mike, you can trust me"No, I can't, NEVER. I wish I could escape. I want to get out of this house. I can't trust this people. My new family. Never trust adultes especially parents.

"Please trust me"His soft voice rang trew my ears. I ran in my new room. Iv'e been in here for 2 days and I'm scared of them well I'm scared of him. Trew the door I could here them talk, why did they want a freak.

"Honey give him some time to get use to us, okay?"A female voice spoke.

*Flashback*

In my room, hiding from my dad.

"MIKE, YOU BETTER COME OUT OF YOUR ROOM. NOW"The voice that will hunt me forever. Walking towards the door with weak legs. I slowly open the door, facing my dad. I don't get it, where's my mom.

He walked closer to me, I was on the ground after the horrible punch right in my face. Him trowing punches and I, weak. This voices in my head kept talking to me. Why, I don't know.

"Kid, do something"A voice spoke, but I black out.

When I woke up, I was in a weird place with a lot of other kids.

"It's okay Mike, we brought you here"I remember this voice, it's um...Mikey.

*End of flashback*

Zoey POV

"Hey sweetheart"The sweet voice of my mom woke me up.

"Hey Mom, what's up"

"Your father and I found a perfect town to live"Yep, I'm moving out of this small town. Can't wait.

"Where?"I changed my lazy smile to a happy smile.

"To Wawanakwa"Weird name, but hey, seems better then here, just saying. My family and I, we were having plans to move out of here. I hope we move out soon, so I can enjoy my summer and to enjoy each second of it. I know it's not going to last forever, but hey I can't do anything about it.

Mike POV

I have been an orphan for about 9 years and there's where I learned that I have MPD. Knowing that I'm freak made my life miserable. Voices every single second, why can't they stop talking, it's annoying. School, yes I did went to school and I want to forget everything about it. Knowing that I'm going to change of school and live with some strangers, it's going to be hard and yeah they know about my MPD.

"Okay, fine we'll give him time to get use to his new home"My new dad anwered and I heard them leave.

I look at my new room, all white, my new bed, a desk, a window, two doors one of them leads in my new bathroom and there is a TV on the wall. I don't know why they gave me a TV, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to watch TV for a while. I turn on the TV and sit on the end of my bed. Life is going to be different.

______________

Author note: Well hope you like it. And the cover was made by me. Please Vote and Comment.