Chap. 13 - Why So Grumpy?

Surprise, surprise! I'm continuing this story. Yayy! I mean, I have some ideas that came crashing in my worn out brain and it's working again. So enjoy the fricking story! Shouldn't be updating at 3am...

-

The next day came and ckass 1A was full of chatters. Y/n was on her phone, minding her business as she scrolls through her social media.

Both of her hands on her desk as she stares at her phone with different news from people on social media. Kirishima came along with a toothy smile.

But when she looks at Y/n, he raises a brow. "Hey, why're you tugging your sleeves like that? Is it not long enough?" He ask the h/c girl.

Y/n hesitated to respond to him but she kept a smile. "Yeah, I guess," she says with a close eyed smile. "So, um... Yesterday," she started.

Kirishima had a blank face but resoonded, "What about yesterday.. Oh, and how did it go? You and Todoroki at the café? Was it nice?" He ask with a cheery smile.

"Yeah, it was nice! I would want to come there again," Y/n says. "By the way, what I was going to ask was... What happened to Bakugou? He was like really upset or something yesterday when I saw him," she states for a matter of fact.

Kirishima raises an eyebrow, confused. "Oh, that... Yeah, we don't know.. He was like really grumpy after school!" He explains, Y/n just nodded in understanding.

Just then, Aizawa comes into the classroom to start homeroom.

***

The bell rings, signaling that it was time for lunch. Y/n walks out of the class with Mina, talking about random stuffs that happened around school.

Once they were at the caféteria, they go line up to get some lunche and walk over to their lunch table where Bakugou, Sero, Kirishima and Kaminari are seated.

Y/n sat next Kaminari, across from Bakugou. She greeted Bakugou but he only scowl at her and continues on eating.

"Sheesh, what made you so grumpy?" Y/n ask, jokingly.

"Shut the fuck up! And mind your own business, shady nerd!" Bakugou yelled. Y/n nodded and starts to eat her food.

"Hey, how about we do a movie night on Friday? Just us!" Sero suggest. They all nodded with wide smiles on their faces.

"We could do it at my dorm! I mean, I have bean bags, and a small flat screen tv that we can use!" Y/n offers.

"Yeah, sure! I'll bring pop corns!" Kaminari says.

"I'll bring some comfy blankets?" Mina ask, to ensure the others. They nodded in agreement.

"Bakugou, you're coming!" Kirishima slings his arm on Bakugou's shoulder, the spiky ash blonde haired male scoffes but Kirishima takes that as a 'yes'.