part seventy two

" What all can you do for me? " , Maya batted eyelashes.

" Like what? " , Farhan munched sandwich.

" Like, what all can you do for me that no one else will.... " , she danced her brows.

Farhan laughed silently for a moment.

" Like, can you spend a night for me in the world's most infamous haunted places? " , Maya grinned.

Farhan stopped eating and stared at her, then dropped a part of the food on the side plate.

" Haha, I know you are afraid of ghosts. If you say yes, I'll be thrilled. " , she smiled with dimples.

" Bleh!!

Yes I'm afraid of ghosts.

Leave alone haunted places, I won't sleep alone in my bedroom without lights on.

Not even if someone gave me thousand bucks. What are you even. "

Farhan nodded his head as a sign of sarcasm.

Maya stared at him, supposedly hurt. She twisted her lips.

" Not even this much for me? "

" Naay, my dear lady!! " , he concentrated on the tea.

" Meany. " , Maya poked his arm with a frown.

" Well, can you just tell me, what good will my spending at a haunted place do to you? Just tell me. " , he finished off the last piece.

" Nothing. It's like knowing you can get to what extent for me. " , she pressed her lips.

" LOL you.

I don't do useless stuffs to prove myself.
If you look carefully, I do stuffs that no one else does for you.
Like love you, endure your tantrums, etc. " , Farhan pulled her hair.

She slapped his hand immediately.
" No one else loves me it seems. Dumb. " , she chuckled.

" Of course Khurana does. " , he ducked his tongue out.

" Shut up Farhan. " , she turned grumpy.

" But I'm sure he'll never endure your tantrums. "

Maya tilted her head.
" Oh really? I'm a tantrum thrower according to you! "

" What even?

Look how you called me at 2 last night. Just to say the moon looks beautiful. I mean, what? Romantic is good, but waking up a poor boyfriend at 2 am just to show the flawed half eaten moon... is over the top.
But did you feel my irritation an inch? No, right?
I couldn't sleep the rest of the night because my blood pressure rose following this, had to spend watching useless movies on torrent.

This is called enduring tantrums. "

" I don't believe you are so rude Farhan. " , Maya dropped her jaw.

" There's a lot you are yet to believe.

But I'm sorry. If you think I'll be 'all goody goody no say' kind of boyfriend to you, you are mistaken.

I'll do nothing to prove myself. But I'll do everything, to every extent for you, or for that matter, for anyone I love, that'll do good to them.

Not because I need to prove something to you. But simply because, I love you. And I know, what will be the best that I can give to you. "

Maya stared into his deep eyes intently for sometime. Then placed a hand on his.