Part 1

You woke up to 15 text from your friends. Most of them said Hannah are you ready to get bullied again I responded no then when Alysha came to pick up all of us girls I asked her if we could get starbucks before school she said yes so we ordered then went to school we all stayed by each other. then the biggest bullies matthew,cameron,nash,taylor came up to us they grabbed our books and through them at us we all feel and started to cry but we didn't wanna show we were week so we got up and went to class taylor (girl) had class with haley,Emily,nathaly,cameron,jack j, and jack g the other class was Hannah,Aimee,Brooke,Jacob,shawn,carter,Leah,nash,matt,sammy then the last class was aubrey,grace,Alysha,genesis,hayes,aaron,Jacob and taylor when it got to be lunch we all got together but the boys came behind us and slapped us then everyone went to get there food but Hannah and Brooke the boys took them to a Allie and started to kick and punch them all the boys were there the girls knew were they would be so they went there after the boys were gone and we put them into the car and took them to the doctor Hannah had a broken hand and bruised ribs Brooke had a broken wrist and a sprained ankle we all lived by ourselves so we all stayed at Hannahs to make sure they were fine we stayed there for a couple days and had fun well I think everyone but Hannah had fun she had not slept since that happened.