The two stars

~Flashback~

"Here, this will make you feel better." The pirate called Killian handed me a pouch

I hesitantly took it and smelled the top. It reeked of alcohol. 

"No thank you" I said giving it back

"Are you sure? It'll calm you down."

"No, I don't want to get drunk right now. Much less in this company."

"I get it" he chuckled "Because we're pirates right?"

I didn't answer, instead I looked back at the island.

"Who is Peter Pan?" I asked

"Peter Pan? he's the one who runs this place. He's a little demon."

"Little?" I asked turning back to him

"Ah yes well he's a boy."

"A boy? Like the ones who attacked me?"

"Indeed. The ones who tied you up were some of his newer recruits. They obviously aren't some of the smart ones, or they would have taken you to Pan instead of leaving you in the middle of the island stuck on a tree."

"So..what you're telling me is that a little boy controls everything in this whole island? Like a king? "

"He's not that little. At around 18, but yes he's the ruler of  Neverland."

I chuckled "That sounds like fun. An 18 year old boy in charge of an island."

"It isn't fun when he sees you as an enemy."

I wrinkled my nose "Why? What can he do?"

"Well for one, he'll rip your shadow off."

I winced "Isn't that...a part of you? Like of your existence?"

"Indeed. That's why it's so painfully deadly."

I stared at the island with a new surge of curiosity. I've never met someone of my age, much less with such power. Would he kill me? Since I'm a girl? Or would he be just as interested in me as I am of him.

"I think I would like to meet this Peter Pan" I declared crossing my legs

"Now that would be unwise."

I smiled at the pirate. He seemed to be different from other pirates, including his crew. Something in him seemed off. 

"Fine. I'll wait a bit longer on your ship."

Killian sighed with relief, "Good. Now that you're feeling better, would you mind telling me how you got here? I know for a fact that Pan had nothing to do with it."

"No...It' a long story."

"I have the time."

"Right...In short; I was given away as a baby. I ended in the hands of a women called Dame Gothel. I became her slave and that was how it lasted for 16 years. During those 16 I was in a way cared for by a man called Auxiliator. Auxi for short. Because of how close we were, we fell in love, sadly Dame Gotherl wanted Auxi for herself. When she figured that wasn't going to happen she sold me to a king who wished me for his wife. After two years of searching, Auxi finally found me, and tried to rescue me from the king. U-Unfortunatley h-he was b-adly injured. And um h-he er he isn't alive anymore. Before that, he gave me a bean, he told me to come to this place and wait. That soon I would be able to leave and find my family."

"That's truly an astonishing tale. I am sorry for your lost love. I also know how it feels to loose someone you love."

"You do?"I sniffed