Episode 3: When Blondes Attack.

About 4 years later. Her and Anthony were super close. They texted a lot. Hung out a lot. But then suddenly something was weird about Daphne. Even Anthony noticed it. She started to have a weird obsession with spider man and it bothered him. After noticing this it made him stop being around her as much.

She didn't even notice her own best friend stopped being around her as much as she used to because she was so worried about Spider-Man.

One day she came up with a plan to lure Spider-Man into her grasp. She paid a man to attack her during a middle of the night stroll.

Daphne put on her black trench coat and her heels and she started to walk. It was 11:52 P.M on the dot. And her paid actor attacked. He tackled her to the ground and began to choke her.

Suddenly a web shot down and wrapped around his throat, and yanked him off of her. She looked around at the sky as she breathed heavily. Suddenly the spider man jumped from the sky down to the ground and slowly walked towards the man, shooting a web to his mouth and one to hold his arms back against the ground.

Daphne jumped up and speeded towards spider man, yanking his mask from his head.

Daphne gasped and seen it was Anthony!

"Ant! What the fuck?!" She gasped.

Anthony looked at her in shock and widened his eyes. He didn't know what to say.

Daphne started to cry. "How are you the one thing I've despised over the years?! The spider man? Are you fucking serious?! Imposter!" She started to throw punches at his chest.

Anthony easily could have dodged them but he knew he was wrong and that she was angry.

Tears flowed down her eyes as after a few more blows to the face, he grabbed her and held her wrists.

"Daphne listen to me!" He shouted.

She head butted him and pushed him to the floor before flying off into the moonlight.

Later that day, around 2 A.M, she was sitting in her bed wearing nothing but a tank top and panties and her blonde hair in a bun. She was crying and wiping her tears away. Her Aunt Natasha couldn't comfort her because she was away on a mission with the Avengers.

Anthony crawled up to her bedroom window and climbed inside. She gasped after seeing him. He startled her.

"Anthony get out!" She shouted as she climbed out of bed walking towards him.

"I'm not going anywhere until you listen to me Daphne.." Anthony said.

"What?! You have five minutes Anthony." Daphne said.

"I knew you would hate me..considering you're basically bad and I'm good..I didn't want to lose you so I kept it to myself." Anthony said.

"Selfish..how could you lie to me for so many years..we graduated together, we traveled and did so much together. We're best friends and you think you shouldn't have told me something so important?!" Daphne asked.

"I'm sorry I just-" Anthony said before he was cut off by a punch from her, which landed on his face.

She grabbed his shirt and slung him into the wall. Her speed and strength was unbelievably high when she was angry. He grabbed her by her throat and kissed her lips.

Tears flowed down her face as he kissed her but the kiss calmed her down. She didn't know after all these years that, that's what she needed from him.

Anthony held her by her throat and tongue kissed her slowly, swirling his tongue against hers as he backed her down into her bed.

She moaned softly and wrapped her arms around him as he climbed in between her legs. She moaned softly and ripped his shirt from his body, revealing his abs and tattoos. Not so innocent and shy as he put on? She thought to herself. But his body turned her on.

Anthony looked down at her breasts through her tank top and he ripped it from her, revealing her perky plump breasts.

She gasped and was nervous of what he would think of her body.

He grabbed her breasts and squeezed them before going down planting soft kisses on each of them. He noticed a scar right on the side of her left breasts but he didn't mind it.

He pulled her panties off slowly and seen her pussy. He rubbed it slowly and went down to give it a few kisses and her clit a few licks and sucks. He then came back up and by the time he came back up. His boxers and pants were to his ankles. He pushed himself inside of her and thrusted back and forth slowly. She moaned and rolled her eyes back. She hadn't had sex in years..since 9th grade actually.

This was an amazing feeling for her, running through her body. He thrusted in and out of her , kissing her passionately as they both moaned into each other's mouths eventually until they both came onto eachother.

After that, they cuddled and talked.

"I think that's what we've been wanting to do to eachother for years." Daphne said as she laid on his chest.

"Yeah..I've always liked you.." Anthony said. "And your body is amazing." He said.

"I love you.." Daphne said.

"I love you too." Anthony said.

"You should feel really special because I usually don't love anyone but my Aunt. Nor do I ever trust anyone." Daphne said as she rubbed on him.

"I know Daph. Do feel special." He said as he rolled his eyes and chuckled.