Chapter 1-first day

Elsa's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. Today was the first day of high school at my new town. I took a shower and and put on a blue knitted sweater shirt (the one with the long selves that go past your thumb but before your fingers) black jeans and brown boots and the snowflake necklace engraved with my name that my dad gave me before he died and put my hair in a braid.

I went down stairs to find Anna in the dinning room with mom eating pancakes. "Morning elsa" Anna said as she swallowed her pancakes. "Morning" I said an sat down to eat."so are you girls ready for your first day of high school?" I didn't really like school I was always bullied. "Not really" i said as I said as we heard a honk it was the bus.

We got our bags and headed for the door mom kissed our foreheads. "Good bye have a great day" she said as she handed our lunch bags and we headed for the bus. As we stepped into the bus all eyes were on I heard whispers from every one. It got worse when ever we stepped into the the school. Everyone was starring ,probably because of my platinum blond hair. "Who's that girl? Did she dye her hair?" Great way to start the first day of school.

As soon as we found our way to the office, we saw a long line of students waiting to get their schedules locker numbers so I went to the back of the line. As I walked I bumped into someone with white hair.

A/N

Ok I'm just gonna leave it at a cliffhanger cuz I'm trying to think... IM GOING CRAZY. My creative juices aren't flowing I needz more time. Vote like comment sorry for such a short chapterD: