True love

"Leave me already, Louis. I mean that's what your fans want, isn't it?" Eleanor sniffed as a tear slowly slipped down her soft, pale cheek.

"Eleanor, look at me. I'll never leave you. I know it's hard for us at the moment. We shouldn't give up on us, baby. I love you way to much to let you go." Louis had Eleanor's face in between his hands, looking in her eyes as they looked like shiny glass from the tears.

"Louis I love you, but you get hurt. You mean so much to me and I can see the pain in your eyes."

"You know what? I don't care about myself. I care about us. I want us to be happy again. And you know what? We'll be again. We won't care about what everyone else says, because we know we love each other. And that's what counts." Louis made sure to tell every thing that crossed his mind. But there were just to many words to phrase. He didn't really know how to tell he how much he loves her. His love to her was endless and so pure.

It had be going like that for a long time. Eleanor wold get hate, would get ordered to kill herself and it broke her. But what people didn't know it broke Louis too. It broke him to see his precious girl crying on the floor. Her shaky hands would try to hold her phone, she was reading the same hate tweets every time. Day for day.

"Louis, I love you. T-thank you for every thing." She spoke, trembling light as she would do every time when she'd cry.

"I'll fight for this love El. I don't care what people say when we're together, but I'll show everyone that our love is to strong. No one can seperate us." He stroke lightly over her dark her. He leaned in as he could finally feel her plumb, pink lips on his own, they were working perfectly against each other. His strong arms setteled around Eleanor's waist as her hands found Louis' neck.

Eleanor was tired of the hate, that was sure. But if that would mean she can be with louis, then she couldn't care less. When she was with him, everything around him was blurry, she could just see him. She just could see his beauty, in the inside and in the outside. She was more than happy with him, but she didn't get why it was such an unacceptable love for so much people.

"I love you so damn much." Louis mumbled against her lips. She slowly pulled away from his soft lips and looked him in the eyes. She could see tears in the emeralds that belonged to him, but he was yet still smiling.

The corners of Eleanor's lips crooked up into a smile that Louis would die for.

"I love you more." She whispered as Louis rested his forhead on El's.

"I don't think this is possible." Louis let out a sweet, little chuckle, making Eleanor's smile grow bigger. Louis' and Elounor's lips collide yet again, a sweet but passionate kiss making their whole mood light up.

"I think it is."

-

Elounor modafucka xD

Pls don't post any hate on here, wether youre larry our elounir shipper.

I hope you guys liked it xx

-Ajscha