Revealed

"Man that took forever! Like they really weren't gonna give up were they?"

"I don't even think they heard us honestly, they looked pissed off-"

"Billy! Darla is right here." Mary scolded.

"Okay okay. Sorry Darla, don't repeat that please."

"I won't, I promise."

"Okay, anyway they looked mad like they had been waiting for us to show up."

"I've noticed they all seem ready for us to foil their plans now."

"Yeah I know, we all show up and they're like 'we've been expecting you'  and pull out the lasers which don't even hurt, you'd think they'd learn by now."

"You sound like you want to get hurt Freddy." Billy said laughing.

"No! That's not what I-"

"Hey, guys were here now, should we turn back?" Mary asked gesturing towards the house.

"Uh I guess."

"Shazam!" All of them said in sync signalling 6 lightning bolts to shoot out of the sky transforming them back. The only problem was that while they had been focused on the conversation they had they hadn't realized that Rosa and Victor had been watching through the window confused on why there were superheros right outside their house.

When they saw who it was now standing outside their jaws practically dropped and they sprinted downstairs and out the door to retrieve their children.

______________________________________

This talk that was happening right now, they had had it coming for a while.

When Darla and Eugene woke up from a nightmare every few nights it was pretty much inevitable. Billy even had nightmares about the battle, as did Freddy. The only difference was that they didn't get Rosa and Victor involved in them. Eugene and Darla did because they were small and needed an adult to comfort them which was understandable. It wasn't just them either though.

Mary would often sneak off during the night to patrol and when she got back the two older adults would be waiting and she would quickly make up the same lame excuse that she had went to a party which usually resulted in a lecture. Pedro would tell them inconsistent lies about where they all had gone if they went out. Freddy would just laugh nervously if they confronted him with anything related to it. Billy was a pretty good liar but they had this coming. It wasn't exactly supposed to happen like this but their parents were far from stupid and would've figure it out eventually.

Now all of his siblings looked to Billy for reassurance, even Pedro and Mary. It made him a little more stressed out than before knowing he would have to lead them in this but he didn't mind all that much. It meant they trusted him and that made him happier than anyone could ever know.

He looked up to their foster parents and watched Rosa pace back and forth throughout the room while Victor stood with his arms crossed in front of them. 

"Were you planning on telling us anytime soon? Were you even going to tell us at all?!" Victor asked with a seemingly disappointed expression on his face. Billy wasn't effected by the disappointment and looked him in the eyes. He was used to it by now.

"We were going to tell, at some point. I just didn't think it was the right yet." He opted on saying. Victor didn't look amused with his answer and Rosa just glanced at him.

"Yeah," Freddy started, chuckling nervously a bit at the weight of Victor's glare.

"I mean it'd be a pretty weird conversation to bring up. 'Oh hey mom, dad, by the way were superheroes who've been kicking butt and fighting crime for the last 5 months.'" He tried to hold a smile under the two piercing glares of Rosa and Victor but found he couldn't and instead looked to the window. Billy was greatful Freddy had taken the attention off him but now he was still at loss for what to say next. He hadn't exactly thought this through yet. Darla fortunately, also decided buy him some time.