how it all happend ch.1

3rd person POV

Izuku was thrown onto the side walk from the front door of his house by his dad, Skinning his knees on the way down. " im done playing your games and I'm done with the cops coming to this house cause of your fights. I told you last time that if you come home with bloody knuckles one more time I was going to kick you out but you dont license do you! " Midoriya Hisashi said smoke coming from his mouth from him useing his quirk out of anger well they where in the house.

Izuku let out a groan befor flipping his dad the bird " what ever its not like i wanna live with a pease of shit like you anyway. All you ever do is sit on your ass and ask me to do stuff for you. Good luck without me since I did everything around the house !" Izuku said but quickly got up and moved out of the way of the fire that his dad sent his way. Izuku got up and dusted himself off and walked away never looking back.

That was 3 years ago izuku is now 15 and live on the streets but its not a bad thing he his known around the streets and even runs some of the alley ways. He never smiles and gets into fights often but he's ok with it, its just part of his daily life. Now lets get to the present .

Izuku walked down the streets with tiered eyes and a scowl on his face. It was a dark night the steets only lit by the dull street lights on the sides of the side walk, one of the lights occasionally broken or flickering on and off. A sigh left his throat and a small white cloud formed in front of his mouth from the cold chill in the air.

he came to a ally way and started to climb up the metal fire escape to the roof of the building. Once at the top of the building izuku could here the metal plates of the roof bends under him as he stepped on them. Izuku looked around him into at the streets and roofs but stoped when he saw a black figure standing only a roof away from him.

He had shaggy black hair that went past his sholders, his clothes where baggy and where all black. He also had a black belt with gray holders on it, he also had a White skarf around his neck only showing a little of his pail face that had golden goggles on it. Izuku stood frozen in place before quickly turning around and trying to make a run for it, but he was quichly stoped by a white skarf wrapping around him stoping him from moveing. There was only one thought on Izukus mind and that was....

Izukus POV

".....shit "