new home ch. 2

3rd POV

     " .......HIZASHI!!!!!!" Shota yelled as he dragged midoriya behind him down the hallway. Hizashi she fell off the couch his long hair covering his face looking around frantically. Is all she looked over the couch at a angry Shota dragging a Ludicrous delinquent by the neck of his shirt.

      "Oh shit...." hizashi thought to himself quickly standing up and hesitantly walking over to Shota. "Hey! Shota!.....i can explain." He said slightly in a fast-paced tone. shota looked at him with a 'go on face ' well still holding izuku by the back of his shirt. "ok so when i came and picked him up you told be to do anything with him so i drove him around for a bit-" izuku cut him off " we almost crashed" hizashi started to sweat "-as we ... drove around i started to ask him what he was doing out so late and where he lived, thats when he said we was homeless so i had the amazing idea to bring him home !" hizashi said with a bright shaky smile. "hizashi how many times do i have to tell you to not take strays home" "HAY!! im not a stray i was just kicked out like 3 years ago i still know how manners and stuff works "izuku yelled at shota pulling away from his grip.

        shota and hizashi quickly stopped and quieted down "wait 3 years ? how old are you kid ?" shota said calming down and turning to izuku " i just turned 15 why? " izuku said well looking at them confused. "that means you where kicked out at...13 ?who kicked you out kid" shota said with a  soft tone well looking at izuku. izuku looked at him strangely " my dad did. whats it to you. "izuku said looking at the two of them "well kid if you didn't know kicking your child out at such a young age is not legal. time for that is 1 to 5 years. if what your saying is true than your dad is facing jail time" izuku looked at them for a few moments befor bursting into laughter "wow i knew that bum was dumb but i didn't think he was that dumb! i cant wait for the look on his face! wait dose this mean i can charge him for every thing hes ever done to me ? that would be amazing !" shota and hizashi looked at the kid in shock ' how can a kid this age want to see his dad be put in jail?what did this man do to him.....' shota thought to himself "wait kiddo what do you mean for every thing he did to you ? what did he do? " hizashi asked him. the look at him with a amused face " man what did he not do. for most of my life i was just his slave. next i was his punching bag. than i was his thing to practice with is quirk all well still being a slave for him. he was the most lazy dumb fuck i ever met " izuku said looking them straight in the eyes. izukus expression had changed if only a little his eyes showed a more stern yet calm expression rather than the amused one he had earlier.

    Hizashi and shota frowned at Izuku knowing all to well what he just said meant. hizashi walked up to the kid and hugged him izuku didn't reject the hug but he didn't hug back either . izuku looked at Shota confused as to why he was getting hugged. shota looked at him well rubbing between his eyes. 

" kid your dad is going to go away for a very long time....... "

omg finally i know im sorry it took so long i just had writers block and i had no ideas on what to do next but i did finally get something . ill try and get the next one out way faster than i did this one. thank you all for being so patient with me hope you liked it!