tours - scyvie ♡

scarlet and yvie share a bed on the tour bus, fluff ensues. no tw.

it was around 11 at night, which was usually early for all the season 11 queens, but today they had been travelling all over, from plane rides to coach journeys. everyone could agree that they were completely shattered, even the queens that didnt agree on anything.

"yve?" scarlet whispered from her bunk bed. 

"yeah scar?"

"come here."

yvie sighed quietly but got up to see what her girlfriend wanted. they had been dating for a few months now, and the tour had just brought them closer together, even though it only properly started yesterday.

"scarlet?" yvie pulled the curtain to scarlets bunk, and saw that there was a space that she had made just for yvie.

"i cant sleep, sleep with me?" scarlet said whilst fake pouting, and yvie sighed and shook her head but didnt argue and climbed straight in.

"was this just an act so id cuddle you to sleep?" 

"maybeeee..."

yvie laughed loudly and was met with a hand over her mouth and a "shhhh!" from scarlet. both girls were trying not to wake anyone up, but with the amount of laughter coming from the bunk they were certain someone would bound to hear.

"i missed you," scarlet mumbled into yvies shoulder.

"dont get all sappy with me now, miss envy," yvie teased and scarlet burned... well, scarlet.

yvie stroked a hand through scarlets hair, whilst the other hand drew patterns on her back. even though yvie put on a mean and no-fucks-given attitude, she really was a romantic softie underneath it all. scarlet just brought out that side to her, and none of the other season 11 queens were complaining. yvie had become a lot more relaxed and easy going, and scarlet had changed from arrogant and bordering on cocky, to humble (some might even say shy). they really brought out the best of each other, and yvie wouldnt change it for the world.

"m'tired," scarlet murmured as she stifled a yawn. 

"sleep then! you dont wanna be tired for tomorrows show." 

"s'loud..." coincidentally, a large truck sped past them and scarlet shrunk into yvies side.

"i am going to be here when you wake up scar. im not leaving you. here!" yvie had a great idea. she grabbed scarlets phone and plugged in her earphones, shuffling her first playlist and putting one earphone in scarlets ear and one in her own. lana del rey played quietly and scarlet sighed happily.

"yve?"

"hmm?"

"i love you."

yvies stomach exploded into a pool of butterflies, swarming around and leaving warmth where ever they went. they had been saying 'i love you' for a while now, but it still made yvies legs turn to jelly and her face blush a light shade  of pink. when the two held hands scarlet left a warmth where her hands were, and yvie suddenly became fully aware of everything. where their skin touched, how when scarlet got excited her eyes glossed over and widened, making her look like a hyperactive child. and when she would instinctively reach for her hand whenever she was nervous or wanted attention.

 yvie was falling hopelessly, madly in love with this girl, and as much as she didnt like to admit it, she didnt want to fight any of the feelings. it made her feel human in a way, a criticism that had been following yvie around like a bad dream.

"and i love you too scar,"

word count: 580

hey guys! i would just like to thank you all for the amount of love and support i have gotten on this book and my other book. its truly amazing and im so grateful!!  if you have ever voted, commented or even just read it, know that i am so thankful for all the support! ly all!

-A♡