Heartbreak and Heart heal

"What are you doing here..." Lucien asks from his bed, his voice hoarse and croaky.

He lifts his blonde head off the pillow, his eyes adjusting on your figure as you stand in the doorway, unsure if you should turn back down. You've already awaken the beast, you can't hide anymore.

His porcelain skin shines with the sunlight as his thin legs move underneath him, supporting himself up on the edge of the bed as he stares at you intensely with his hues of blue eyes.

"I thought I told you to get out of my life." He growls, his Adam's apple rising and falling in his neck as he licks his chapped lips.

Before he can get up to chase you out of his apartment, you hug him tightly, feeling his steady heartbeat quicken in his chest and his breath catch in his throat as your body presses against his.

To your surprise, instead of pulling away and cursing you, his lanky arms wrap around your waist, his nose buried in your hair, welcoming your warm embrace. His sleep deprived voice breaks the tense silence, "don't... Don't ever leave me again... Please..." You can feel his warm tears staining your cheek. "I need you..." He whispers into your ear.

*ayeeeee this suckssss. instead of studying for my Spanish test this is what I'm doing. Glad I know where my priorities lie :D anyway, hope you enjoy the Imagine.*