:'(

I went to the doctors today...

They told me I only have 2 weeks to live....

That means I'll be leaving felix and mom mom soon...

Not to mention Will....

The reason is because I haven't eaten in months and my stomach was slowly eating away my body because it was determined to stay alive so the doctor says he's gonna try his best to do what he can and that I have to starts eating...but what's the point? I'm gonna die anyways and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it

I'm so sorry felix I wish I could stay longer and be able to hug you all the time...but I won't last long anymore and...and...I'm sorry -tears fall on screen- I wish I could have told you this face to face but I won't be able to do it...please don shut me out though, I want to spend my last few weeks with you felix please...

I'm so sorry momma I know we never knew eachother too long but this is what happens...don't worry though I'll be watching you and Felix from heaven I promise, and I know I'm going to heaven cause you always told me I'm a good boy...I wish it didn't have to end this way but it's how it has to be

I'm so so so sorry will! I know you like me and I wish I didn't hurt you so much, I'm so sorry for everything and I know this is just another thing you can throw onto the pile of disappointments from me, but I'll be watching you too I promise and I'll make sure that God does very good things to and for you and I know there is a guy out there for you and I will make sure god sends him your way!

Everyone else that I have talked to but I can't remember who, I love you all and I hope that you guys will find better friends then me, maybe you guys can be friends with eachother! Yeah you guys can get over my death and then you guys will be eat fiends! You can even chat on my book here! It will be useless after I die anyways!

Just remember everyone I LOVE YOU

But I love Felix the most

I'll miss you guys....

Bye

-walks away crying-

(P.s. ignore the picture on the side, I'm on my phone and it's being messed up -ooa)